ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few at No Rice, Nick172Cup and the lad with the surf board on the roof

Petrol Blue 182.
also a bakebean 182 and flamer 172, Nick repin the Renault 19 wheels:cool: and the lad with the rotas and surf board on top which looked very cool! good turn out too

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Oi.. ! Where was the heads up !?.. lol Been meaning to take a nosey at No Rice for months and months.

Any chance of giving me a shout next time you go please fella... :) Also a m8 of mine thinks 'No Rice' is something I just dreamt up and laughs at the name.. lol.

Shaun

Petrol Blue 182.
haha sorry bud, didnt realise you wanted to go! there was a v6 there too! massive spoiler on it! not sure if it was original or not lol, you'll have to wait till next months now!, will give you the heads up

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
haha sorry bud, didnt realise you wanted to go! there was a v6 there too! massive spoiler on it! not sure if it was original or not lol, you'll have to wait till next months now!, will give you the heads up

Brilliant.! Cheers bud. Look forward to it.
Any more info on the V6? Only know of one local to us with a Trophy spoiler on it, if it was the Trophy spoiler that is..! ;)

Petrol Blue 182.
look bigger then a trophy spoiler! ph1 licence plate was V6 CL1D ill post up a pic in media in a min

Petrol Blue 182.
haha, was parked by BK next to a white passat, I bet they did mate, kept coming over to find you but couldnt see you

Petrol Blue 182.
yup very cool! its loosing power somewhere though, we spent the rest of the night trying to figure out why it was so slow, although it is only a 2.0 8v lol

The wide one
Yes Shaun if you're thinking it was me then your correct fella trophy spoiler and all!

Where were you :rasp: