ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Few about northeast

clio trophy No56
Blue 182 cup or maybe cup pack, parked up on the front in cullercoats just next to the church.

172 cup, passed me at the BP garage in anitsford.

172 cup going up coastroad, just passing norham road sliproad.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Typical went past the BP garage to avoid the traffic on Cramlington/A19 roundabout and still not been spotted gonna make sure drive about from now on really ssssllllllloooooowwwwwwllllyyyyy - might then get seen.

PS wasn't me

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Any body on here owned up to the trophy parked in the top end of the village. Parked there again today don't think it's gone over 5K on the rev counter far to clean to have been driven about in this weather.

Clio Trophy
I seen one last night in the village. Parked opposite the travellers on that little side bit.
I just missed out on buying one and then seen that lookin lovely, put me in a foul mood it did

Clio Trophy
It was there again tonight only this time just outside the undertakers next to the travellers. Has a poppy sticker in back window.

Going to have to buy one soon if i am going to have to drive past this every night

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
It's on a London Plate LX55*** And it's far too clean to have been driving about in this weather at anything over 30mph, so probably lives just around the corner or next street

Citroen C4 Coupe
I've just seen the above trophy for the first time today, very very clean! Have got some flyers, would have stuck one on if it wasn't raining!

A slow one :-(
There are so so so many RS clios about the NE but hardly any on CS.net. Bit of a shame because you'd be able to get a canny sized meet together.

Keep an eye out for my in my black 57 plate dynamique... I live over near Hexham but am always about the Silverlink as I work there.

I miss my Cup :(

Citroen C4 Coupe
I think we might try head up nearer Seaton Sluice/Blyth way, I'm sure you'll be able to find us, or we could hang on a bit at Silverlink for you, depending what time you'll get there :)

clio trophy No56
I think we might try head up nearer Seaton Sluice/Blyth way, I'm sure you'll be able to find us, or we could hang on a bit at Silverlink for you, depending what time you'll get there :)

Dont wait about 4 me, im sure if i drive about i will find yous.;)

Car SOLD :-(
There are so so so many RS clios about the NE but hardly any on CS.net. Bit of a shame because you'd be able to get a canny sized meet together.

Keep an eye out for my in my black 57 plate dynamique... I live over near Hexham but am always about the Silverlink as I work there.

I miss my Cup :(
What happened fella? Blinked and missed you selling the cup:eek: