ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ferrari 458 @ Mugello (video)

[YOUTUBE]3lO4KQ74r3g[/YOUTUBE]

There's no getting round it, it's an odd looking car that's for sure. Still can't decide if it'll grow on me or if I think it looks terrible.

Turbos.
It looks like a fake futuristic car designed by a video game or TV advert!

Am i bad thinking it needs to be lowered?

I much prefer the new Mclaren thing. If i'm not honset I can't get excited about that Ferrari, sure it looks very very fast etc, but it's not that nice looking

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I still love it. No side intakes on a mid engined car is unusual. The indicators themost stupid piece of design.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Epic video, but as mentioned, much prefer the MC12, MUCHLY!! Nice though, sounds uber.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Tha mac will destroy it in pretty every way. Love the rocker paddle shift in the macca, great touch.

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
L.e.ds for the headlights.. Nice! Audi inspired. ;)
The Back exhaust looks kinda similat to that of the VXr..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
L.e.ds for the headlights.. Nice! Audi inspired. ;)
The Back exhaust looks kinda similat to that of the VXr..

Thats because the lights will be law in a couple of years time.

I think it looks nice, but the new macca will beat it at everyting...

2118'd Iceberg Ph2 172
I love it. Saw a prototype testing in Nardo proving ground last month and it sounds epic. Gearchanges have a lovely little pop of overun noise in between like a race car..... Sooooo nice.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I genuinely don't get your point. Are you saying that the sound isn't a factor with a supercar? Or the throttle response?

All im saying is they wont have made a car like this for it to sound crap or,not give it at least the same responsiveness as the ferrari...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
All im saying is they wont have made a car like this for it to sound crap or,not give it at least the same responsiveness as the ferrari...
Fella, I didn't say it will sound crap. I just said that the Ferrari will be better in those respects (most likely). A turbo won't sound as good (IMO) and certainly won't have the same throttle response. It will still be an epic car, but it's not going to be better than the Ferrari in every single respect.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Watched the vid again. I'm going to drive to Italy, find the facist responsible for the indicators, and cut out his heart with a spoon.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Watched the vid again. I'm going to drive to Italy, find the facist responsible for the indicators, and cut out his heart with a spoon.

lol'd loud, a man after my own heart! woah hold on it wasnt me warren!