ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Federal RSR for winter use

Ph2 Clio 172
Pretty much as you would expect a track tyre with big tread blocks to perform. They dont like standing water, all year round, not just winter. When it gets cold they are fine for normal driving so long as you take care. The are by no means lethal, but a half decent normal tyre will easily out perform it.

I'm into my second winter running them now and so long as I go easy they are fine.

ph1 172
Pretty much as you would expect a track tyre with big tread blocks to perform. They dont like standing water, all year round, not just winter. When it gets cold they are fine for normal driving so long as you take care. The are by no means lethal, but a half decent normal tyre will easily out perform it.

I'm into my second winter running them now and so long as I go easy they are fine.

Sums it up perfectly IMO. I have had no issues with them

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
This is good news then, fingers crossed they are ok on a light RWD car...

Ph2 Clio 172
A mate of mine runs them on his MX5. Same story really, go easy on standing water and no provoking the rear and you will be fine.