ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Tracktime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ good lad. I won't follow you so close this yr....Incase you spin on the 1st corner lol.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
We'll see, not been on track yet in the 172...well i lie done a couple of laps...

Mk2 172 (Silver)
There are still 10-12 places available for tracktime.

If these are not taken by club members they will be offered out to other clubs at the show, all 25 places MUST be filled!

If you are interested email me your details emma@cliosport.net.

Deadline for payment is 20 March. If you have asked to be added to the list and have not yet paid please do so ASAP otherwise you risk losing your place. Payment MUST be in advance!!

I will put up a list of who's doing tracktime over the weekend. :)

Ph1 172
Emma just a idea, what about offering the other places out to meganesport.net. would be grate to have some 225's to play with, plus i really dont fancie lapping saxos lmao

nathan

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Yep, suprised more people haven't signed up. It was great fun last year!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Nice one Clarkie will be good to have a vee on there this year :D

Ph1 172
TimMB said:
Considering it but worried I'll look like a granny on the track as its my first go!

mate this is my first time goin on track ever! so come you cant be any worse than me lol.

look out for me, i will be the one lost in a field some where lmao;-)

nathan

Helmets can be hired from Brunts on the day subject toa deposit such as a licence, watch or a bank card or even money to make sure you bring it back !

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
emm....what was i goin to ask...

Licence...do you need both parts? i.e the counterpart? or just the card?

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
clarkiev6 said:
are helmets compulsory??

Helmets can be hired from Brunts on the day subject toa deposit such as a licence, watch or a bank card or even money to make sure you bring it back !

Taken from french car show

we won't be checking licences or MOT thse year you just DECLARE you have them and sign to that effect.

Yes helmets avialable from the venue on the day.

Passengers sign on in the sign on marquee as well and get a wristband valid for BOTH tracks - Circuit and sprints. Valid all day and will cost £5 max (to cover two staff members to sign passengers and wristband costs).

Cheers

Mk2 172 (Silver)
For those people that have sent in money in the last few days, unfortunately I still haven't had an update as to what has come in. Please bear with me, I will let you know as soon as I can.

There are still 8 places left!! Come on guys and girls....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Come ur asses on track over 100 People coming and we only need 8 more!

It's an airfield and a great learning curve. Only 40£ish too!!! Most track days are well over double that!

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
MATT BLACK said:
my mate jordy will do it as well Pootle -

MATT BLACK

JORDY

will send you a cheque shortly - thanks

Jordy is down for wc track time at the moment fella...

Status
Not open for further replies.