ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Track time - Passengers info

Passengers
=========

Regarding track(s) you can get an unlimited passenger wristband for £5 at sign on and that will do you all day as a passenger on the circuit / Fulda test track / sprint 0-60 & 1/4 mile track.

Maz

LY 200
Is there anyone doing track time that will be taking passengers please as I don't want to bring my helmet and pay my £5 if no one will be taking passengers..

Lionel Richie
yeah come and see us, i can't promise though, as we WILL get kicked off track at some point for noise!

clio v6
Maz said:
Is there anyone doing track time that will be taking passengers please as I don't want to bring my helmet and pay my £5 if no one will be taking passengers..

probs give ya a couple of laps in the vee....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FredYozzasport said:
doesn't work, as i said you can hear the thing from over 2miles away

Not 100% true. clutch it going under the Mic. We had to do this at brands hatch and croft last yr. Was a fcukin nitemare.

98Db i think is the limit. Karts run 114Db

Lionel Richie
Ali said:
Not 100% true. clutch it going under the Mic. We had to do this at brands hatch and croft last yr. Was a fcukin nitemare.

98Db i think is the limit. Karts run 114Db

i know where the mic is too ;)

172, Tiguan
Is it 95? Thats rediculous on an airfield!

I wonder what a fully loaded 747 on takeoff is!