ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Panel Applications: Car of the Year Award 2006

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Details for Car of the Year Award 2006 have now been announced (see here).

We will need 2 members at each event to be part of the judging panel.

To be in with a chance of joining the panel at the French Car Show on 28 May, email me at emma@cliosport.net with the following details:
  • Name
  • Forum Name
  • Car & Reg No
  • Just a few lines on why you think you'll make a good panelist!
You must obviously be available on the day at the selected time to meet with the panel and judge the cars (details will be emailed back if you are successful).

Deadline for emails: Sunday 21 May 2006

Names will be drawn out of a hat and notified on Monday 22 May with details and instructions for the day.

Emma

Mk2 172 (Silver)
You lot are always so ready to be vocal about one anothers cars...and members suggested they be more involved in the decision making as they have never agreed with decisions made before with the awards. Now you've been given that chance, no-ones actually taking it?!?! :rolleyes:

Come on people!!!

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Hi Em

Not sure what the rules are on last years winners voting or being on the panel etc etc
If it is allowed or if it would create a conflict of interest etc etc and if it would exclude our cars from this year!!!

Let me know by PM or give me a call

Cheers

Andre

al

ST on the way...
Harry_manback said:
gutted aL, ull be looking at 1.4's with 2.0 badges on wondering what catagory your supposed to be doing!

Well..........there's a couple I can think of............ ;)

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Pootle said:
You lot are always so ready to be vocal about one anothers cars...and members suggested they be more involved in the decision making as they have never agreed with decisions made before with the awards. Now you've been given that chance, no-ones actually taking it?!?! :rolleyes:

Come on people!!!

the above still stands!!!! I've got about 5 entries for this so far out of approximately 215 possible people!!!

you want to have a say in things with the club....make an effort and start getting involved!!! :rolleyes:

Mk2 172 (Silver)
2 days to go.....anyone else?!?!?!

if you all can't be bothered then I dont want to hear any moaning or criticism once the winners are announced at the end of the year, you have a chance now to have your say!!! :rasp:

Mk2 172 (Silver)
kullycliosport said:
ooooooooooooooooh dear only five , that is bad :eek:
yup!! and members say we never include them in anything!!!

it's sad and disappointing when you go to the efforts of listening and take on board what they request for them then not to be bothered!!! :(

Chocolate Bar™
this been decided yet, and are the names going to be released on the forum, or just on the day?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
bear with me guys.... i'm sorry, currently up to my eyes in stand stuff and queries and passes....you will hear tomorrow. :D

if you don't mind the names being released on the forum we can do so...in past years people have remained as anonymous as possible lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Sorry guys. Having a nightmare as currently my car is without an exhaust!! :( Not what I need in the midst of all this lol.Anyway....a PM has gone out to those of you that were successful. I won't release names before the event incase they are open to bribary!! :rasp:Thank you to those of you that were interested and emailed me. We have three more major events coming up, if you wish to be considered again at those events just let me know!! :D