ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS Arrival Time?

BMW M5 & E36
(Wasn't too sure where to put this)

What time should I be aiming to arrive at Rockingham on Sunday morning, so that I would be able to get on the club stand?

When going through the gates will I be directed towards the correct stand?

I'm more than likely going to be coming down on my own, so won't know anyone there or have anyone to follow in, so apologies for possibly daft questions.

Looking forward to it, and I must buy my ticket!

Cheers,
Chris

Iain - Its a health and safety issue and most shows apply a strict policy of limited movement when the event is officially open to the public. Many will remember last year seeing cars driving about the showground at speed which won't be allowed to happen this year.

The gates to the club area will be closed at 0900 and only those with track accreditation or a good reason for being late will be permitted access.

If I say to people now we will permit open access all day it will end up a fiasco.

There will be movement after 0900 but seriously limited. Of course if there is still queueing the gates will remain open but queuing keeps cars to a low speed. The public car park is open all day.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im still going to be wrecked from the night befroe i just know it still its only 20 mins away from me lol

cock mobile.
im still going to be wrecked from the night befroe i just know it still its only 20 mins away from me lol

Tut tut, might still be a tad over the limit the next day ;)

Mind you, going from other threads to appears that most will be! lol.