ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2012

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Happy days, I'll see what I can do, may be able to dependent on work :) although now i have a megane i should probably put it on the meganesport.net stand :S

No, I'm expecting you to still be on the CS stand, please

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I like to check, that's all.

CSS date is 4th August, location to follow..

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
What did people enjoy more FCS or CSS?

I'd say CSS but I would say that :p

CSS is a much smaller scale thing and much more club focused than FCS IMO. Depends what you're after really. If you want to meet new people and have a lot of fun then CSS is great. If you want the big attractions etc then FCS.

182cup & 172 racecar
I'd say CSS but I would say that :p

CSS is a much smaller scale thing and much more club focused than FCS IMO. Depends what you're after really. If you want to meet new people and have a lot of fun then CSS is great. If you want the big attractions etc then FCS.

And lot's of Munters in lycra

I think I may go to this, I liked seeing the track when I was at the Download Festival, but I want to drive on it! I'm having a gander to see what actual things are going on there apart from the Drift tour haha. I'm sure that it would be a good laugh.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yep!

I'll do a specific thread tomorrow that has all the important info in it, unless Luke gets there first..

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
At least now if its a nice day we won't be dusting the cars off every 5 minutes. I live 15mins from Donnington but I still think i'm gonna pitch the tent in-field and get fucked on Vodka with Donny then try to kill myself with poorly BBQ'd chicken. Anyone else game?

Petrol Blue 182
Hey guys,

Coming from a Vauxhall background, im completly new to the French car scene and im only used to PVS at Santa Pod. Never been to Donny either infact. Basically im wondering is this a weekend event and is there a place for camping etc as thats usually the script at PVS and the 'one' year i went to USC (never again ... CRINGE!!!)

Cheers :)

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
tickets booked, track time slot booked too! looking forward to this, never done FCS before

Looking for a Clio..
At least now if its a nice day we won't be dusting the cars off every 5 minutes. I live 15mins from Donnington but I still think i'm gonna pitch the tent in-field and get fucked on Vodka with Donny then try to kill myself with poorly BBQ'd chicken. Anyone else game?

Sounds like every car show I've ever been to lol

If I've got a Clio by this time I might attend this :race: