ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2012

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
pyeh, im in beeston dude. thats cool, more the merrier :) can you PM me closer to the time like when you get ur tickets etc... where in nottm you from?

No problem matey. Keep check on the East Midlands section too.
I'm based near Eastwood. I'm sure they'll be quite alot of us though, as it'd be rude not to go to donny.

Bus w**ker
FFS this is now 18 miles away. What a pain in the arse lol. Wouldn't have bothered with it at Rockingham again, but I'll probably head down to this and if it does suck balls then it's only 30 minutes to get home. Win.

I'm based in Eastwood.

EFA.

Clio 1.2 TCE 08
Lol.yeh deffo I will keep an eye on for the threads.. Mate in a new c1 will roll down as well lol in process of being dubbed out..

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
will be going i think, dont see why everyone is moaning when its a far better track. when thats the main reason people from here go for the track time

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Was going to miss this, but since its only Donnington I'll try it out.

Just hope its better than the last 3 years...

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
i might get the track time version, but my only question, is it really worth it to blast arround in a DCI with bogg all experiance on tracks?

Williams 2, Shuttle
pretty gutted, missed it for the last 2 years in a row at rockingham which isn't far from me but its now over 2 hours away :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
IMO no. It's a cheap price, but there will be a lot of others drivers out at the same time.

Do you have oem suspension?
nope. have 40mm lowering springs and uprated shocks of some sort. still got the standards in the boot if i need them.

yer it will be packed on the track so think safe bets would be to just go without going on the track for the day

Clio 197
Hopefully will be going to this, i had an awesome time on the track last year (first one) - despite being the front car and stalling on the green light - oops!

Clio trophy 355/500
is there going to be a convoy to donny?
i'm live leicester so it is only a junction up for myself but wondering if a junction 21 convoy would be set up for the clio crew??

172cup/ insignia
I dont want to sell but missus is havin a winge and i dont know if i can afford the clio and the insignia plus paying for everything for are baby dusnt help much.

172 Cup
Put my hol's in for work for this...just need to get the car up to a standard that im happy with lol.

Whats everyones thoughts on the hotel they are going for so far?

182 & Porsche 986
may attend as its not so far now, and my company own a hotel right on the doorstep. will it be any better though?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
is there going to be a convoy to donny?
i'm live leicester so it is only a junction up for myself but wondering if a junction 21 convoy would be set up for the clio crew??

i would be up for that, only a little detour from the route i would take to get their from nuneaton :)

haimsey

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172
Twenty mins away from my parents house, will be up for this! Might book a track time spot to pop my track cherry lolIs there a cs.net club stand?l

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yes, ClioSport will have a presence this year, more details will be posted in due course but all tickets/car passes are purchased direct from FCS organiasers, make sure you select 'cliosport' when ordering.