ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2012

Mental 172 Cup
Some answers to a few repeat questions.

What time does the show open/do we need to be on the club stand?

For club cars, the show opens at 7am, there is no cut off time that you must arrive by, but the later you arrive the less time you'll have to enjoy the show. You can leave to go home at any time throughout the day.

Can I buy entry tickets on the day and still get club parking?

Yes, the organisers have a limited quantity available from the ticket kiosk, please park in public parking and pay for entry/obtain a car pass, then join the queue for club parking. If the kiosk has run out of car passes, ClioSport has a few spares but you will need to buy your entry ticket and walk into the show and collect from the CS marquee. You can then re-enter with your car.

Is there a parade lap this year?

Yes, in memory of club member Lee Davies. You will need to complete a disclaimer form at the CS marquee. Full details here:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showt...oes-Parade-Lap

Will there be ClioSport stickers/merchandise available to buy on the day?

Yes, a full range of stickers and merchandise (including umbrellas and new clothing) will be available to purchase from the CS marquee throughout the day.

Is it going to rain?

There's a good chance of cloud and rain a the weekend, hopefully there's some sun too!

If you have any specific questions relating to the show/track time, you can contact the organisers direct:

clubs@performancefrenchcars.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its the same weekend as lemans, 2013 maybe. shame as i love donny too, awesome track.

Last edited:
  Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Great venue choice, another hour on top of my usual FCS trip though, but I always enjoy the cruise up there anyway :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
40 mins away for me , hopefully the dci will be looking top notch by then as im off to cyprus for 3 weeks before fCS 2012.

cotball, fancy a convoy?? :D

Chocolate Orange 172
Kinda gutted, Rockingham was just down the road from me, still Donnington is a great track so will be worth the trip!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
lets see if they can use their own pictures on the website this year eh! Was offered free tickets but ill be in LeMans :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Its a bit nearer for me. Not been to Donnington for a wee while, so hopefully it will be improved next year.

Megane 225 F1
I wasn't going to go if it was Rockingham again, but now it's a new venue I shall be attending :)

Should be a good day.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
i think its the same weekend as lemans, 2013 maybe. shame as i love donny too, awesome track.

This. TBH even if it was a different weekend to Le Mans I doubt i'd go. The one plus it being at Donny is that the track is awesome.

172 Cup
Great venue choice in my opinion and closer to me know so i will be attending again! Better weather cant come soon enough to start sorting the car out in time.