ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2011

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
um, thinking about going to it but will wait till tickets go on sale to say if am going or not

White Sti Hatch
Im going for Track time and banter not bothered about the epic hangover on the morning of the show !

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
guys im thinking of actually going now for defo, but wondering where is everyone stayin tho, because some of the guys from down south are staying at premier inn Corby

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i just drive down early sunday morning get there for opening then drive back up in the afternoon, taking the diesel cant bear that journey in the 172 lol

White Sti Hatch
Heading down on the Saturday - Night Out - Attempt Sleep - Hangover From Hell At Show - Drive Home - Recover !

Ill be heading down with the Megane Sport lot me thinks

GRitch

ClioSport Club Member
  Polo BlueGT
Anyone fancy a passenger. Share some petrol costs? Was going to drive but don't think I could bare bouncing around all the way down there :/

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Well am gonna get tickets but dont whether to stay at hotel and go for the nite with the hangover from hell lol or camp like I did when I was Trax wish was cheaper and had a gd Laugh wi Jesus and Jon whilest gettin pished wi the barbecue and resulting in a hangover on the day of the show.
Problem is there has not been a lot of talk about camping on here. At all.

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
Thats me booked into corby hotel, dont know whether to get on track or not at fcs, i've only booked at corby premier inn because its closer.
BioHzrd, what happens about the nite out, does everyone just meet up somewhere or is there like a load of different groups of folk going on different nites out?

White Sti Hatch
Normally convoy down with a load of folk & end up at the same hotel as some of the English lot n bail out with them into Peterborough but i dunno where any of them are staying this year hense the reason im bailing down with the Meganesport lot to the hotel in Kettering most likely.

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
how much did the hotel skin ye craigy?

i still need to buy a ticket for this! but holding off until i know if any of my mates are gonna make it

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
how much did the hotel skin ye craigy?

i still need to buy a ticket for this! but holding off until i know if any of my mates are gonna make it

I think it cost me about 50 quid for the nighy but just looked at the site there the now and is has got an offer on it for 29 quid, bit pissed off like but if your quick enough then u can get a gd deal then.