ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2011

White Sti Hatch
Prob be two choices we either leave early like 8ish and meet the Englanish lot and head down the A1 (shorter route) or meet the Meganesport Scottish lot at around 10ish and take the longer route

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
I'm thinking about meeting the english lot as well, probably meet them at scotch corner or something, which ever you route you take i can meet u lot somewhere along the line.
If i meet the NE lot then i have to leave at like half 7ish, they leave scotch corner at like 11.15ish

White Sti Hatch
Right ill be leaving Dundee round 7ish to get to the Bothwell services in Glasgow for around back of 8 and head of for this Scotch Corner where they are meeting up should get there around back of 11 driving normally........

Rough route from my house to the meeting points with rough travel times.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Hillbank+Gardens,+Dundee,+DD3+7BF,+UK&daddr=bothwell+services+glasgow+to:Middleton+Tyas,+North+Yorkshire+DL10+6+(Scotch+Corner+Services)&geocode=FR6uXQMds7jS_ykreiUR5lyGSDFyS9-fpIuoow%3BFVioUwMdngPC_yF5IZZujemtng%3BFZm-PgMd847m_yF-4wMZ_hqH3g&hl=en&mra=pd&sll=55.424635,-2.847377&sspn=2.596783,8.453979&ie=UTF8&ll=55.565922,-2.224731&spn=2.58757,8.453979&t=h&z=8

ly 200, 172 cup
cud i follow u down bio hazard doesnt bother me which way we go its up to use. i will meet u at bothwell services that ok

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
ah right, 6 months, ooft, you'll come back lookin like an afgan by the you come back, lol

clio 182
No thanks mate, I could well be in another land as well!

Picking it up tomorrow, can't wait to get it home again! Although it is possibly for sale.......

White Sti Hatch
No thanks mate, I could well be in another land as well!

Picking it up tomorrow, can't wait to get it home again! Although it is possibly for sale.......

Where you heading off to ?

Im the same with the Megane mate always wanted an S2K and after this trip i may very well trade/sell the R for one !

clio 182
I'm not to sure yet mate, just were they send me!

I fancy something with a bit more go about it, and I want to do motorsport so the clio would need a full cage etc, at the stage of spend a heap on the clio or buy something already done!

S2k's are for winners, nice motors!

White Sti Hatch
I'm not to sure yet mate, just were they send me!

I fancy something with a bit more go about it, and I want to do motorsport so the clio would need a full cage etc, at the stage of spend a heap on the clio or buy something already done!

S2k's are for winners, nice motors!

Buy my R26 :p !