ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2007 Tracktime for ClioSport

Mustang, S13, AX GT
no it was an open question to who-ever could be bought for the fewest drinks :D Until admin tell me otherwise you can have the track slot off of me.

Maz

LY 200
French Car Show, Rockingham, Northants.
Date: Sunday 15 July 2007

ClioSport have secured one of the tracktime slots at FCS this year!

Details:
The 30 minute session will take place on Rockinghams National 1.7 mile Circuit and is limited to just 19 cars.

Time of session: 14:00 - 14:30

Allocation is on a first come, first served basis and payment is required to secure your place.
This is a club event, and is open to ClioSport Club members (with Clio's) only.

Cost: £37

Confirmation & Payment:
Please email me (emma@cliosport.net) to confirm your place with the following details:
  • Forum Name
  • Full name
  • Car
  • Reg No
  • Address & Contact No
  • Payment Method
Send a cheque (made payable to 'ClioSport') to:
ClioSport, PO Box 625, Addlestone. KT15 9AY

Payment can also be made via bank transfer, please state this in your email and I will send you the relevant information.

Any questions please email me. :D

Emma

Got my green form today Emma thank you.

Slightly confused :S as it says the session time is 12:00 - 12:30 and above you stated 14:00 - 14:30, please can someone confirm whats happening ?

Thanks
Marie :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
Do i have to pay for a passenger ride? last chance to kill rory before the buckets come out!

We probably had a provisional calander at the start of the year but this time table was finalised months ago. All clubs were emailed buut we do have trouble with emails not being received i.e. spam filters. Sorry for any confusion.

Anyway timetable as follows:-

Current proposed session times are as follows:
10:00 – 10:30 Saxo Sports Club + 1 Sponsor
10:30 – 11:00 Peugeot GTI Club + 1 Sponsor
11:00 – 11:30 Saxperience + 1 Sponsor
11:30 – 12:00 Rallye Register + 1 Sponsor
12:00 – 12:30 Cliosport + 1 Sponsor
12:30 – 13:00 French Sports Club + 1 Sponsor
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch Break
14:00 – 14:30 Williams Clio + 1 Sponsor
14:30 – 15:00 Megane Sport/AXOC +1 Sponsor
15:00 – 17:00 Renault Turbo OC + 1 Sponsor

Maz

LY 200
Williams clio thought they were 13:00 - 13:30 iirc and thats what was posted on the site.

^ when you say proposed, is it likely to change ?

Maz

LY 200
Thats ok Mark im just glad I found out now and not on the day when I turned up at the wrong times, thanks for clearing it up :)

Maz

LY 200
Do passengers have to attend the driver briefing ? silly question maybe but they have to at RS days.

clio v6
no it was an open question to who-ever could be bought for the fewest drinks :D Until admin tell me otherwise you can have the track slot off of me.

you had better check if its alright to grab you for a couple of laps half way through...its ok with me tho mate.

Passengers only have to sign on at the briefing garages.

A nominal fee is payable to book a track to cover liability and a helmet must be worn.

A nominal fee is payable to book a track to cover liability and a helmet must be worn.

what does that actually mean ?

It's normally no more than £10 for passenger's admin .

Didn't realise this was run by BaT.

That means my on-track insurance is valid :evil:

Is that a annual policy mark ?

do they do single session insurance ?

CCI have quoted me £60 for the afternoon or £68 for the day, but i am only doing the cs session just wondered if there was a cheaper option ?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Is that a annual policy mark ?

do they do single session insurance ?

CCI have quoted me £60 for the afternoon or £68 for the day, but i am only doing the cs session just wondered if there was a cheaper option ?

It's an add-on to an HIC policy. Full cover, £500 excess (if you can prove that you've been on track before), no limit to the number of days per annum, all applies so long as the organisor is either a;

Manufacturer
Magazine
Member of the Association of British Trackday Organisors

I think it added about £120 to the policy.

Northy

Passenger wristbands cost regardless of who is running the track day as track days incur insurance costs. Add a passenger and the liability increases.

This is the sixth FCS with a track aspect and the sixth year a small fee has been payable to the track day operator on the day.

This is unavoidable.

Regards
Mark
s
Mark

Clio 172
Ayone want my tracktime? clio not on the road at the moment so cant do the tracktime, would like to be a passenger tho!