ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fault Codes On A RS Tuner

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Plugged the RS Tuner into my car last night and for some reason these 3 fault codes showed and when i deleted them they showed up again.

I am of the understanding that i need to buy an Airbag module from fastchip to delete that code but not too sure about the other two.

Also by looking at the details in the second picture and teh programming history i can see that that top 3 lines have fastchip at the very end so im guessing this means my car must have some sort of map.

Im also guess that i really cant do much more untill i buy the licence for my car for live data and performance analyzer

photo1-2.gif

RSTuner.gif

3rd one as you said you need a module from fastchip to deal with that.

2nd everyone gets it when the tuner is connected.

1st one i have no idea but would say its relay related according to the description.

How come the 98 ron map has been installed 3 times in a consecutive row? :D

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
3rd one as you said you need a module from fastchip to deal with that.

2nd everyone gets it when the tuner is connected.

1st one i have no idea but would say its relay related according to the description.

How come the 98 ron map has been installed 3 times in a consecutive row? :D

Thanks for the info on the codes and your help with understanding this Tuner.

When i bought the car the guy said that he sold his RS Tuner and that the car already had the 98Ron map on it.
I bought this RS Tuner and plugged it in for the first time and this is what i got on the pictures above.

I have yet to buy a licence and im awaiting on fast chips getting back to me regarding my OE map for the car

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
So you can read codes without having to buy a licence?

Yeah as it works as an OBD fault / code reader and it also deletes any faults and turn's off the EML for you.
Not sure is this can be done on any car or if its just the RS Tuner than can be used on Renaults.