ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Timsclio172

Audi TT 225
Heres some pics on the progress, I've still got some detail work to do on the lettering, mostly around the "sport" bit and a few little bits need cleaning up around the "Renault" but its getting there now. :cool:
Should look fabtabulous with the rest of the engine!

Congrats again on the car and the Mrs ;)

P1010106.gif

P1010104.gif

P1010105.gif

Audi TT 225
Meh, most of it will be under an engine cover, Im just cleaning up the lettering and the TB end for him. Who ever polished it first did half a job ;)

106 GTi
Nice to see someone doing it properly and getting inbetween the letters will be well worth it when it is done.

you obviously have experience polishing things

you should see his engine!

nice 1 Rich - coming along really well - dont know what to do with it now though as looks like the car will be going on Wednesday!
Im really miserable about it at the moment - my wife is now telling me I shouldnt get an R26 but should buy something cheaper so Im not in a good mood
Am selling the best car Ive ever owned and still even now the newest car Ive ever had (and only new car) and gonna end up with something Im so unhappy with Ill end up hitting a wall with it. Sod it Im just gonna have to save up the difference instead of taking out a loan!
So if anyone is looking for a rent boy my services are readily available - day or night! or if any one is thinking of doing a bank job Im definately in

Audi TT 225
Oh sorry to hear that fella I thought you were keeping it, gutted :(
The only cheeper thing I could suggest is a little people carrier... like a ph-quick?
Its "cheeper" and its not much of a downgrade in performance :S

The plenum and manifold wont last long in the forsale section once its finished + its BenR'ed so some one will snap that up Im sure.

Chin up fella, pop round if ya feel like it, Im trapped at home with no car so Im in most of the time.

Abarth 500
shame the car is going, stunning, seen it gleaming in the sun in Cardiff sometimes...if you sell the plenum, let me know and i might take it off your hands

hiya mate - where have you seen it? you should have said hello - whats your reg number? ive probably seen you driving about too.

Think its going tonight now - still not sure im doing the right thing - its mint and there nothing wrong with it all!

Audi TT 225
Sell the wife and kids and keep the car ;) heheh j/k
I said you were nuts to even think of selling it in the first place! :S

Like I said if worst comes to worst, buy a cheep ph-quick and you'll have va va voom and a lot of change left over...
Or kick who ever comes to buy it in the shins and chase em away and tell the missus they didn't show up ;)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
shame this is going,

tim i didn't really get chance to chat with you at castle coombe which is a shame, so you selling to get a family car i take it, shame really, you should speak to superfastdan about it he has recently done the same,

if thats the case could you not purchase a family car and then get an older cheaper weekend toy, 16v / williams if your that way inclined?

Abarth 500
hiya mate - where have you seen it? you should have said hello - whats your reg number? ive probably seen you driving about too.

Think its going tonight now - still not sure im doing the right thing - its mint and there nothing wrong with it all!

im sure ive spotted you a couple times in Cardiff, last time i saw you were going through the bute link tunnel in the Bay then u went up the link road to the prision, was a while ago though, my reg is FP51 ***, got the legendary prospeed zaurst like yours on the back lol

its very mint, fancy a swap lol........ let me know about your plenum

yeah i remember you passing me now - remember the exhaust!

as today goes on im having more and more second thoughts about it going - weird how attached to a car I am!

Freebone - Im getting an R26 Megane instead mate - should be better as a family car but should also be fun as well.
The worrying thing for me is how many people do what Im doing then end up selling their new car and coming back to a clio. I could never spend that much again on a clio so it would never be as good which is really worrying. never mind i am sure itll be cool when I get the megane

ah tim thats not good selling it! its a role model for how i want my 2.0l engine if/when i get one!

stunning car!

rich, have you got some photos of your entire engine bay so far?

jamie

Audi TT 225
ah tim thats not good selling it! its a role model for how i want my 2.0l engine if/when i get one!

stunning car!

rich, have you got some photos of your entire engine bay so far?

jamie

Roll model indeed! One of the finest examples on here... Im sure it will all work out Tim, take me for a drive when you get it :approve:

At the moment my engine bay looks like this :eek:
DSC000141.gif

But usually it looks like this

newclio07.gif