ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Mr. Hunter

182 track, Mk7 ST
Righty ho peeps, heres some more pics of the epic night at Tony's gaff, all in order so you can tell how the evening deteriorated over time lol:

First of all John with a bottle stuck up his a**e face down on Janes sleeping bag:

IMG_1564.jpg

One of many moves that Charlies tent made throughout the evening:

IMG_1565.jpg

John now stuck in Janes sleeping bag with Will.'s a**e in his face (the kid cannot keep it in his trousers for any lengthy period of time lol):

IMG_1568.jpg

John attempting to s**t in the sleeping bag with random guys hand on his a**e (keep an eye out for him):

IMG_1569.jpg

Random guy was now well past drunk and providing cracking entertainment for the whole camp lol:

IMG_1571.jpg

Awwwww, how sweet (you can see the shock of love in this one haha):

IMG_1573.jpg

Random guy passed out on the sunbed after being put to bed by Tony's missus with Will.'s a**e in his face, niiice:

IMG_1577.jpg

Protecting Charlie from honey badgers and big furry moths (this didn't stop them though :rasp:):

IMG_1580.jpg

The start of a baracade around Steve's tent to make sure random drunk guy didn't get in (and also to tell if anyone left during the night ;)):

IMG_1581.jpg

The morning after- Rob was still in his tent when this unfortunate event took place after having cans of strongbow thrown in with him for good measure (no idea how this happened though, it just did lol):

IMG_1582.jpg

The garden the morning after the messy night before:

IMG_1583.jpg

Adding to the pile:

IMG_1585.jpg

The sunbed that random drunk guy broke somehow whilst sleeping on it (Mrs Hunter was not best pleased with him lol):

IMG_1586.jpg

The honey badgers attacked Jane's tent during the night, although no one had returned by mornig haha :eek::

IMG_1587.jpg

And finally, our finished masterpiece outside Steve's tent, quite impressive if you ask me and a good use of the resources around to protect him (and her lol):

IMG_1589.jpg

There you go, a basic timeline of the great night it was, cannot wait to do it all again at some point, some where wherver that may be!

I've got a video to add but that will come tomo as I'm shattered so heading off, enjoy!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
I still cannot see how I got through all that..... I was ninja esque...

S

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Yep I remember Dan saying that lol.

Lol great timeline Grant, our best efforts were Charlies tent I think.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at Charlies tent moving.

I managed to somehow avoid the camera, which is a good thing.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
It wasn't us, it was the honey badgers...all of it, I promise lol ;)

We didn't get to witness the great escape cos you saved it for when we'd all gone to the club for brekky haha!

enjoyed the hero cheers as I surfaced for brekkie... :)

S