ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Mr. Hunter

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I was in the bog blowing air up my asshole with a goose quill. I wonder if he threw up in her brand new car.

Were we all too busy being sterling gentlemen to ask Steve for a sniff of his fingers or a look through his pics and vids?

182 track, Mk7 ST
I was in the bog blowing air up my asshole with a goose quill. I wonder if he threw up in her brand new car.

When I left them down our way he was still alive (I think) so guessing not :( would have been epic looking in the rear view and see him hanging out the window on the M25 puking everywhere, although not quite as entertaining as if we saw Rob hanging his a**e over the armco on there having a dump lol!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol I think he would of stopped off f.or a turf out if he had found some toilet roll to take with him

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
something needs to be sorted for sure, we shall leave Rob the responsibility of organising it. I need to get some more use of my tent lol

Brisol my lover..
Tony thanks for your hospitality and putting up with us for 2 nights. Myself and Harry a had a good laugh.

Mr lips I loved that Tattoo!.
Bear dressed as a mouse “I’m not a bear I’m a real mouse”
West boys “ wooohh Mr Renault man!”
Steak wrapped in cake!
Northern monkeys! ” But we are more south than Bristol, yeah but your still northern monkeys”

41e8094a.gif

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It was to stop the drunkard getting in and helping you make Lydia airtight.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fcuk me!! I look battered!

Lol @ ''Boss, boss, me boost pipe...''

Proper laughing here.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Fcuk me!! I look battered!

Lol @ ''Boss, boss, me boost pipe...''

Proper laughing here.

You and the little'un you was with were making me laugh most of the night!!

'What there's a bisen in my bathroom?'

'No I don't s**t out my house'

'wtf f**k do you mean cardoor?'

182cup & 172 racecar
Again,hope you all had fun guys,banter was up to standard and that the Bedmonsta (Helen) wasn't too scary for you all.
Do it again?I'll think about it.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Do you have this part for Renault Laguna Mk1. T'is window glass for da roof......

'Steak wrapped in cake' my 6:00 wake up call!!

Mega lolz!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
'In Brizzle, we call a cnut a cnut. Not a fcuking Toby!'

Lol!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Where's Grant with the vids/pics?

I must have been f**king bedazzled as I don't remember anyone being a clown with a camera other than me :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Couple of pages back boyo! I'm going to cut Charlie and Will's slap fight later as it goes on for ages, lol.

I remember attempting to set up my decent camera for a few long exposure shots in the car park, but nearly dropping it made me think otherwise. Thank f**k.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, I remember trying to balance it on the roof, but failing badly as it was slipping off.

Will have a look on the memory card and see if anything came out.

182 track, Mk7 ST
Where's Grant with the vids/pics?

I must have been f**king bedazzled as I don't remember anyone being a clown with a camera other than me :eek:

I'm here haha!

I think I'm heading out in a bit so I'll get em up later on, got some editing of the vid to do as some of the language piling out our traps was truly awful and I don't think it'll stay up here for long unedited lol!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I never heard Dan and Charlue talking to each other! :( That would have been worth the £5 alone!

"you mugging me off?" Fpmsl!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I never heard Dan and Charlue talking to each other! :( That would have been worth the £5 alone!

"you mugging me off?" Fpmsl!

I can understand him as my family are laaandan types, but the words he uses baffle me. Who calls people a Toby?

They don't talk like that in eastenders thats for sure.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I can understand him as my family are laaandan types, but the words he uses baffle me. Who calls people a Toby?

They don't talk like that in eastenders thats for sure.

"Oi you mugging me oaf" Some lad!