ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Mr. Hunter

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
May I be the first to say on behalf on all of the gents, geezers and lady pleasers (hi Steve) a big thankyou for your hospitality this weekend. Absolute legend and a f**king brilliant night.

Videos to follow.

Megane 225 F1
As above. Top guy for letting us use his garden and cooking us a BBQ. Had a wicked night. Feeling the aftermath now though. My face still stings.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Tony - Thanks on behalf of ClioSport too mate.

We really appreciate you going out your way to facilitate everyone :approve:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Thanks Tony! was a n excellent night I cant wait for the pics and videos now...

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I have no idea, instead of slapping eachother you should've slapped that flannel on the sun lounger.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Massive thank you to Tony, definitely made it hands down the best meet I've ever been to.

Food was spot on, banter was awesome, my arsehole is stinging from that chilli eating comp.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Flannel, lol!

Drink your f**king beer.
f**k off Charlie.
Drink your f**king beer.
f**k off Charlie.
Down your f**king beer now you f**king Toby.
f**k off Charlie. I got a 30mm, you know.
Penis? Drink your f**king beer.

LOL! I think I've got that recorded. Boy cracks me up.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Im not going to lick his arse too much, but people like Tony are the lifeblood of our club. Massively greatful.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Epic weekend at Tonys. Better banter at his than at the show!!

Thanks again for letting us stay fella.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Think my highlight was zoe asking Sam if he was speaking Spanish, literally fell off my chair laughing!

Thanks a lot tony for letting us use (and abuse) your gaff, very much appreciated, awesome bbq and breakfast too! Had a really fun night, cant wait to see some of these pics haha!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Think my highlight was zoe asking Sam if he was speaking Spanish, literally fell off my chair laughing!

Thanks a lot tony for letting us use (and abuse) your gaff, very much appreciated, awesome bbq and breakfast too! Had a really fun night, cant wait to see some of these pics haha!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tony and Helen are absolute diamonds. Went to a LOT of effort for us.

I'm a bit disappointed at how some people left the place, I was clearing fag buts off his lawn this morning ffs! And people kept pissing over the wall of the toilet and all over the toilet rolls.

I had a really good time though and i'm pleased to hear Helen doesn't think i'm that fat! lol.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Tony and Helen are absolute diamonds. Went to a LOT of effort for us.

I'm a bit disappointed at how some people left the place, I was clearing fag buts off his lawn this morning ffs! And people kept pissing over the wall of the toilet and all over the toilet rolls.

I had a really good time though and i'm pleased to hear Helen doesn't think i'm that fat! lol.

I did think the same, but some people just don't think about things like that.

Someone must have had the WORST aim with regards to pissing ever, ridiculous.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
I got up to help you pick up the cans and bottles, but by the time I'd got outta my tent it was all cleaned, heard you clanging about and it woke me up.
I had to get going early as I wanted to get back before my body gave up, I fell asleep on the way back from FCS and I didn't wanna be doing that again haha, took 3 hours including one 10 minute stop for coffee lol.
Tom's also sorry for his appalling football skills!

Bux

Golf GTD
Was a great night and was awesome to meet all of you!

Thanks a lot Tony!!! Best host ever!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I got up to help you pick up the cans and bottles, but by the time I'd got outta my tent it was all cleaned, heard you clanging about and it woke me up.
I had to get going early as I wanted to get back before my body gave up, I fell asleep on the way back from FCS and I didn't wanna be doing that again haha, took 3 hours including one 10 minute stop for coffee lol.
Tom's also sorry for his appalling football skills!

You were a legend! Took probably an hour of jons verbal abuse and never bit once! Fair play to you.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I did think the same, but some people just don't think about things like that.

Someone must have had the WORST aim with regards to pissing ever, ridiculous.

When me and Dan see it It was like a piss bomb had gone off, actually wound me up.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How was the "not really a bear, a mouse" today btw?

Still looking sour?

Just as we dropped him off we were all doing the mouse impressions again and he gave us the finger, mouthed ''fcuk off'' and shut his gate.

Megane 225 F1
I would take Daniel to my mothers. Half way through the evening he started to clean up bless him.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
I knew abuse would come so I was expecting it, especially with you f**king southern nancys!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Me and Tom kept trying to say that in your accent on the way back haha. Couldn't do it xD

Tom nearly took out a table, Helen, and everything else with his mad skiilz! How it missed I do not know!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Was that when it went on the roof, bounced on the floor next to the food, then bounced over the table full of beers and then back out onto the grass???

Couldn't have gone any better.