ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lord EvilJohn!!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
M1TCH said:
Cheers Kenny.

iirc theres a hole underneath them for a screwdriver to lever them off with??

Giles will know for sure, hes into all that.

No theres not mate.

You have to take the glass out and then there are 4 wee clips that just push out, I can do it on Sunday for you if you like

Octavia VRS
Thanks John that would be handy. What time suits you? I'm heading down to see family in Broxburn for 11, you want to make it when I come back through to West Calder way?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
M1TCH said:
cheers. did you do the lock bit aswell saner?

nope i didnt, looks like this:

Dsc00342.jpg

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
ive said it before and I'll say it again, I really like your car Jon, you've pretty much done what I wanted to do before I remembered that I have no cash!!

Octavia VRS
Saner your car has to be one of my fav mk2s on this site. All the mods I would do if I wasn't spending cash on the flat

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
:eek:

Thanks guys. Alot of what i've done is on the cheap, when you see it up close you'll see what I mean, lol.

Unfortunatly i feel she will be up for sale come the end of this year :dapprove:

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Don't look too closely, you'll realise how bad it really is!

Hope to get a 2.0, but I lve the colour of the sheep sooo much!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Get a 2.0 chucked in it! can see me doing the same tbh, had it for 3 years now and I qualify in October so will start saving the pennys hard then and see what happens

Mwah... I'm such a bad influence on you Jon.

If you decide to sell those Turinis you have my number...

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
A 2.0 conversion was an idea but in the long run too costly!.. The other plan is to buy one of those common as muck silver 172's and give it a respray.

Day, you are an incredibly bad influence on me! and for the twenteth time, i'm not selling the turini's... yet...

Octavia VRS
I know what you boys mean - I'll be saving in the coming months too for a 2.0. Flat is pretty much sorted and car is paid so now just have to wait until the missus finishes Teaching and then we will buy a new car. Not sure whether to get a mk3 RS or a 182 tho. Then again I'm liking the new Type R

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
:eek: (again!)

It shall be at FCS, hopefully not at the back buy the garbage bins where they put me last time :(

Can't express how happy it makes me when others like my car, lol, guess i'm just an ASW!