ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Lord EvilJohn!!

Monaco Blue Mk2
M1TCH said:
well slightly annoying but he said he couldnt do it tonight, because they have got a new boss there and he doesnt let them do private work :(

had a proper sh*t day!

but.....but....he's just given me a call and he gonna do it discreetly, so I'm leaving now :)

Mitch, I'm shaking with excitment. I want piiiiiiictures!! lol
Good luck with them. Can't wait to see the finished result.

Golf GTI 1.8T
phewwwww I just got in, totally knackered as I've done nearly 200 miles today :S

well here they are in my garage waiting to go on.

p.s I've got a black bin bag spoiler atm :)

P1010068.jpg

Monaco Blue Mk2
Mitch, you seem to have a bed in your garage! lol

I'm sex weeing here mate, they look superb.

Can't believe they've just been done in less than 4 hrs!

You not got the button from the boot lock done, I've been wondering how easy/hard that would be to do. Can't wait to see yours on the car. I'm undecided on my bootlock or not. You're leaving the sidestrips aren't you or have you already had them done?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Good man, that'll be 2 people with the partial coding! Glad to be a trendsetter;)

Now go and get it all fitted, I did it all in the pitch black!

Golf GTI 1.8T
trendsetter lol, you just beat me too it (by 5 months :eek:)

Well Blue4Ever first whats your name?? lol

Yeah took under 3 hours to get everything done there. Can't wait to see them in the daylight cos they look a different under different lights.
I will put the spoiler on tomorrow and maybe the fog surrounds, and maybe the boot lock surround (not didnt do the inside bit, lol not sure why so hopefully it wont look too odd)
handles will be going on soon...

Monaco Blue Mk2
M1TCH said:
trendsetter lol, you just beat me too it (by 5 months :eek:)

Well Blue4Ever first whats your name?? lol

Yeah took under 3 hours to get everything done there. Can't wait to see them in the daylight cos they look a different under different lights.
I will put the spoiler on tomorrow and maybe the fog surrounds, and maybe the boot lock surround (not didnt do the inside bit, lol not sure why so hopefully it wont look too odd)
handles will be going on soon...

Names Dan mate. It's silly calling people by user names isn't it - unless it's their name! lol

I'm sure it will look great mate. Certainly looks a good job. Get some pics up when they are on the car.

Octavia VRS
Looks good Mitch, lost out on a spoiler on ebay today by a fecking pound! Fook!!!!

Get pics up when it's all fitted!

Monaco Blue Mk2
Ah I see lol! In that case mine would be BBU! We could get a Ph1 1.4 stand going on! lol

Where you up to with your car kenny? What have you done to it/plan to do?

Octavia VRS
Got 15" Dynamique wheels on it mate and also ph2 rear clusters. Got it lowered on Eibach Pro springs.

Future plans are to fit a Dynamique/172 spoiler, colour code door mirrors, handles, fog surrounds, boot lock and the new spoiler. Also need to get clear side repeaters. So John's right - I am copying him lol! Should get this done by FCS.

Ideally I would like to get a new set of alloys and ph2 rear bumper but I don't think the fianances or the missus will let me lol.

Also need to get a 60k service done.

What about you Dan, what's your plans?

A well built VW
What is this the EvilJohn/Mitch/Kenny/Blue4ever thread FFS its only a bit of colourcodin ya spammers lol...

Seriously looks much better bet the fog surrounds have a nice finish (i assume its the ones you bought from me)

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol yeah they were shaun. he was pleased that I had all new bits for him and my clean spoiler (which only had 2 screws out of 6 in :S)

would be nice for FCS if we could get all the S models together or at least all the non 172 ph1's together :)

A well built VW
_Kenny_ said:
^ you were one of us once!! lol

Oh those where the days - alloys lasted longer than a week on my clio

Would be MINt to get all the non rs models together for a photo shoot at FCS

Monaco Blue Mk2
_Kenny_ said:
Got 15" Dynamique wheels on it mate and also ph2 rear clusters. Got it lowered on Eibach Pro springs.

Future plans are to fit a Dynamique/172 spoiler, colour code door mirrors, handles, fog surrounds, boot lock and the new spoiler. Also need to get clear side repeaters. So John's right - I am copying him lol! Should get this done by FCS.

Ideally I would like to get a new set of alloys and ph2 rear bumper but I don't think the fianances or the missus will let me lol.

Also need to get a 60k service done.

What about you Dan, what's your plans?

Fitting my Ph2 rear lights
and then my CD changer
The cliosport groupbuy carpet mats from JustMatz
Pick my Turinis up on Saturday, going to paint my calipers and drums silver before I put them on.
Then saving for APEX -40mm kit
Full colour coding - Front and rear bumper, side strips, spoiler, door handles. Not sure about the fog surrounds or boot lock yet though.
Induction kit
possible subtle window tints after that.

Golf GTI 1.8T
lol at saner!!

well just fitted the bits minus the handles. really pleased with everything, was a bit worried about the colour matching cos it didnt look anything like my silver under flourescent light last night, but it all looks really good! :D

p.s. ignore the sport badge, that will be coming off soon.http://www.harrymanback.com/videos/sunsetfinal.wmv

IMG_3004.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3007.jpg

IMG_3008.jpg

Monaco Blue Mk2
Looking good mitch, bootlock looks better than I imagined. If I did mine I think I'd prob want the lock doing aswel but I'd have to see someones who's had it done as I can imagine it may be tricky to do and end up looking gash! Yours looks smart so I may just get it like that. What have you had done at BBPT mate?

Mitch - The sport badge, how are you gonna get it off? there's one the same as that that was on mine when I got it. Have tried hot water and a hairdryer etc but it's really stuck on well, seems as if it will bring paint off with it if I try and get it off. :( :mad:

Golf GTI 1.8T
cheers. well i stuck it on myself with number plate sticky fixing so i'm hopeing they were designed to come off without taking paint off.

I live 3 mins from BBPT and I had my lowered suspension and new discs and pads done there, also who I brought my full leather interior off, and held the rolling road day there in Jan :)

Octavia VRS
Looking good Mitch, I think the boot lock looks not too bad there actually!

I was looking at my door mirror fixings yesterday. How the hell are you meant to get the backs off so I can get them colour coded?! Any help much appreciated!

Golf GTI 1.8T
Cheers Kenny.

iirc theres a hole underneath them for a screwdriver to lever them off with??

Giles will know for sure, hes into all that.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
looking good mitch.. when i did the boot lock with my car i wasn't sure at first, but i've grown to like it.. i think your the third in the club to do it :)