ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO David/Carbonnut - 172 bits

David - any news/update/pics of the new carbon bits for the Mk2 172 i.e. dash inserts, rear bumper insert, finalised front fog surrounds. Thanks!

I might be speaking out of turn here but i think youll find that Daves PC is still buggered, so he wont see this thread. I should be going for a drink with him either thursday or friday evening so if youd like me to pass any messages on to him PM me. Or if its desperate i can give you his number and you can give him a bell.

Cheers, SteveV6.

Update - The parts for clio 2 are being contracted out as I do not have enough time to cope with all these extra parts....

so they may take a little longer but the supply once sorted will be a lot quicker...

any questions please contact me at mailto:info@carbonnut.com">info@carbonnut.com

cheers

David