ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

A shiny black one.
Let the fight begin!
20160412093413_1.jpg

20160412093453_1.jpg

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Lol I've not tried any arena stuff yet!

Put a couple of "Wasteland Water Co." signs ony two major purification places. Spruced up Hangman's Alley with some neon too. Also started building a concrete workshop with living space above it on Spectacle Island to become my main base.

A shiny black one.
Far Harbour out on the 19th. Not had much time to play lately but hoping to get some time in for the dlc release.

Astra H 1.8 SRi
Far Harbour out on the 19th. Not had much time to play lately but hoping to get some time in for the dlc release.
I thought it was the 16th?
Big fan of this game, and the series. I actually took time off for the release of the game haha. Got all the trophies, apart from the Arena stuff, not fussed by that add on. Still exploring the game and messing around with it.
Was really bugged out by the way the radar/compass worked this time round, with not seeing enemies till you are in combat with them...

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
We've hit that time of the year, there's so much good s**t coming out week after week, I'm struggling to find the time to play it all.

Uncharted 4, Overwatch, Witcher 3: Blood & Wine DLC, F4: Far Harbour DLC, Mirror's Edge Catalyst and then a few weeks later No Mans Sky!

Astra H 1.8 SRi

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't played Fallout 4 for ages, I bought the Season Pass before it went up in price, but haven't played since :(

Astra H 1.8 SRi
Read rumours this morning of the next dlc being called "Nuka World", found in the files. Possibly an amusement park?

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back into this - I can't work out how to use power armour? I have the various pieces in the inventory but no 'suits' on display. HOw do I get that to work? Also - how do I repair? Any help appreciated.

Clio Trophy
Your suit will based on a frame, you need to go out and find an frame/skeleton, or part/fully complete one, then you can swap bits over and reapir ect

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Currently downloading all of the DLC now - it should get me back into this game after a little while!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Played it the day it came out, seems good but not got that far into it, some of the new creatures are lethal!

Astra H 1.8 SRi
Finished it the other day, solid bit of dlc, took around 20 hours, with no quests left to do. Had some framerate issues on PS4 though.
Take along Nick Valentine if you have him as a companion, adds a touch to the story.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm back hooked into playing this again now.
I struggle to decide what quests to do as I don't want to annoy the other factions in the process
Or is there ways and means around it?

Clio Trophy
nah, you will upset one sooner or later, just keep as you are and do as many as you can for each before the time to choose comes

banther

ClioSport Club Member
So Codsworth just reached maximum affection for me. Should I now just bin him off and build up with another or best to stick with him?

I've played for 1day 8 hours and I'm still only level 20 lol.

Astra H 1.8 SRi
So Codsworth just reached maximum affection for me. Should I now just bin him off and build up with another or best to stick with him?

Depends on your play style. There's a lot of different types of companions, obviously with different special stats and skills.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
The dog is the best companion.

There's a perk called the Lone Ranger or something that let's you carry 400 item point thingys. The dog doesn't count as a companion

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

Swap them all after getting maximum affection, you get the perk for each character whether you're with them or not.

Clio Trophy
So, last night i killed everyone in Far Harbor by mistake :p really need to be careful what buttons i am pressing

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Are people still playing this game? Does anybody remember what the Fallout 3 thread was like, this one seems to have died like Harambe.

Clio Trophy
lol, well i guess most people have completed it several times over by now, I am playing the new Nuke Cola DLC atm, quite enjoying it

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm still playing it whenever I get time to switch the ps4 on. Got the new DLC yesterday but not ventured over to it yet.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've been playing it since November, I've only completed 1 play through and I'm currently on my second and the only DLC i've started on my new play through is Nuka World. On my original save I've done them all apart from Vault Tec and Nuka World.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
I was playing this solid when first got it, sink like 4 hours in and feel like got nowhere.
got very repetitive. kept getting stronger weapons but then the bosses would just seem stronger and stronger.

is there a weapon that is just the nuts and where can I get it.. I know if I play it will play again lots just wish could walk round and kill things easy rather than the hassle of trying to avoid as they take some fair ammo.. if that makes sense