ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 4

Listerine & Poledo
Seriously, I hadn't even got to Diamond city until I was, like, level 25 or something. If you steamroller the main quest you'll miss out on a lot.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Yeah I think the trick is to go scavenging on foot. Only covering the areas surrounding sanctuary initially then build up your weapons/levels etc

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm level 18 and blasted through the storyline, I'm at the Institute bit now. So I've stopped, and moved on to working through the side quests to see more of the map / game.

Golf R/Leon FR
I'm level 45 now and have only just met Valentine in DC, have rinsed a lot of other missions and found locations before doing the storyline.

Cayman S Edition 1
There's so much to the game that Bethesda have failed to explain properly. For example, I found out last week that certain characters you meet can be used to upgrade a store to level 4. But no where is that mentioned when you meet them.

Listerine & Poledo
There's so much to the game that Bethesda have failed to explain properly. For example, I found out last week that certain characters you meet can be used to upgrade a store to level 4. But no where is that mentioned when you meet them.

It kind of is, but you'd need to speech-check your way through them anyway.

Problem with that is, in my case, I speech-check so much that I end up with rubbish results. General Atomics shopping centre is now full of dead Handy's because I just charisma'd my way through and didn't have to do a single bit of work.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I've not unlocked that one either mate..how do you unlock it without killing everyone there?

Cayman S Edition 1
I've not unlocked that one either mate..how do you unlock it without killing everyone there?
"Chat to the woman who owns the shop (in the main building). That prompts you to do a mission (turned out I'd already done it). Next you talk to Kessler who runs the camp. She asks you to do a mission to kill some raiders and free some caravan folk. Once you do that, you invite her to join but she refuses. Go back again and she lets you have free use of bunker hill which then unlocks it."

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
To be honest I've only got maybe 5 settlements running. I've moved everyone about. Can't be arsed having loads to look after, there's no benefit to it

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Doesn't really matter what you do mate. Your settlements only take a maximum amount of people anyway. I only have red rocket, sanctuary and spectacle properly looked after. There are another few that have a few permanent folk there but I never visit them

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Nice one. I'll need to have a look but I think I've unlocked all but one(the one you were speaking about)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Level 31 now. I find things to easy to kill, but crank the difficulty up and die almost instantly grr.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ffs. I forget the name of the place i was in (halucination?), was a drug testing facility where patients were kicking fook out of each other and shooting me. Anyway i get i think near the end and the game just froze :(

A shiny black one.
My Graygarden build.
2016-01-25_00001.jpg

2016-01-25_00001.jpg
2016-01-25_00002.jpg

2016-01-25_00003.jpg
Now it may look like another gravity defying build, but it's not, it's held up by some super strength cabling. I did this to create more space for planting food. It's also possible to build on the bridge.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
There's an even easier way to do it mate. Just build what you want then start deleting the lower levels. The build won't fall and it'll be held up by air alone;)

Cayman S Edition 1
Level 108 now. Just when I think I've found everything, I find another relay tower. This time near Oberland Station. That's gotta be it now....

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm starting to get a bit bored now. Levelling up is slowing down for me and I don't really know what to do next

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm about level 30 now, maybe just below. Stopped doing the main quests and concentrating on the factions for the moment. Haven't really started on the random side quests yet, I wouldn't have the foggiest where to find them all though!

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
I was turning Warwick Homestead into the H2O Water plant last night, Complete with light box sign. I Wanted to put Warwick Water but that might take a while.

Have PC mods come out for custom wall signs? Was thinking that would be a nice addition.

Tried to put a wall around the perimeter to keep the hordes of enemies that spawn there out but they still seem to spawn inside the green area which is annoying.

Cayman S Edition 1
I was turning Warwick Homestead into the H2O Water plant last night, Complete with light box sign. I Wanted to put Warwick Water but that might take a while.

Have PC mods come out for custom wall signs? Was thinking that would be a nice addition.

Tried to put a wall around the perimeter to keep the hordes of enemies that spawn there out but they still seem to spawn inside the green area which is annoying.
Apparently walls are a waste of resource. I just build a lot of heavy laser and missile turrets around my settlements;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
3am i was playing this damm game, wtf!. I either need to crack on earlier (kick the girlfriend out) or play a different game late on. I felt wired to fook this morning lol

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Apparently walls are a waste of resource. I just build a lot of heavy laser and missile turrets around my settlements:wink:

I think I'll just pull them back a bit so the raiders/etc spawn outside properly. One supermutant was stuck in a tiny gap between my wall and the fence last night lol. Managed to loot from it because its hand was poking through the fence.