ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fake 'Clio Sport' mk3??..

Yamaha R6
At my local renault dealer.. living up to true mk3 style... it was horrid.

NewClio2.gif

Attachments

• New Clio 1.JPG
    New Clio 1.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 177
  • New Clio 3.JPG
    New Clio 3.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 207
  • New Clio 4.JPG
    New Clio 4.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 162

Ad

MK2 FRS
There rear of the MK3 looks like a cross betweem a punto and MK3. See there aiming that at all the chavs.

Frankly awful.

Yamaha R6
Not sure if you can tell from the photo's.. but the exhaust was seriously on the piss.. nowhere near the rear bumper and almost touching the floor.. pmsl.

Didnt think it possible.. but I now HATE mk3's even more than I used too.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
believe it or not, thats a metallic option! its called volcano!
We've got one in our s/room, and you can only tell its metallic if your eyes are 1.5mm from the surface of the car!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i do have the list of options and prices yes.

The side skirts and roof spoiler are an option from the renaultsport brochure, as is the exhaust (sebring) The wheels however, are not!!

The kit should have come with a front bib and rear apron, but for some reason, they've not fitted it!!

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
what do the renault exhausts sound like, noticed there was one avalible for the MK2 too (not thinking of getting one btw because they never seem to sit right but was just wondering)

superfastdan said:
i do have the list of options and prices yes.

The side skirts and roof spoiler are an option from the renaultsport brochure, as is the exhaust (sebring) !!

Thats a joke right?!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
no, seriously, its an option! although having it fitted by what seems to be a retarded monkey with a rubber spanner is not.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Martin_89 said:
what do the renault exhausts sound like, noticed there was one avalible for the MK2 too (not thinking of getting one btw because they never seem to sit right but was just wondering)

like a ford ka with hole in the exhaust. awful.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nothing short of shocking.

dealer special edition no doubt. tasteless idiots.

cack of the highest order.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i like the interior though, looks nice and comfy :) however... the outside....

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i like the interior though, looks nice and comfy :cool: :) however... the outside.... :dead: :nono: :eek: :mad:

MKIII 138
ohh dear says it all "french car brittish designers" they wanted to appeal to the UK market the most as they sell the most clio`s in the world over hear so they did a survey watched some little britain, vicky polard and AliG and decided to take the piss with some chav options which they knew would be bought like hotcakes as the majority of the young UK drivers love a silly exhaust, stripes and spoilers..

complete spunk