ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4R turbo + ND0 box (its in!)

Lionel Richie
yeah its part of the Vel satis, Avantime (i think), Laguna2, Megane Sport and Megane RS family of engines

Lionel Richie
few more pics (camera phone, sorry!)
DSC00026.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

This will sound like a stupid question but err don't tell me your working on it outside I thought you had a garage to work on?

Lionel Richie
yeah, on my driveway, garage is a bit of a mess

i'm only trail fitting at the moment, as i have engine mounts to make :(

clio 200 F4Rt
whats power does that engine produce as standard?

is there plenty of room between bulkhead and turbo?

Lionel Richie
165bhp std, only difference between these engines and the 225 engine is the size of the turbo and the VVT

i have a 225 turbo, which will do way over 250bhp, plus the OMEX is running it

i need to finish my inlet manifold (which is a bit special!)

anyone got any bright ideas on the gearbox upper mount?? (you can just about see the bolts holes)

1.4 16v dynamique
nice work fred, i'm liking them weird green wheels, how long u been working on this now?

FredYozzasport said:
165bhp std, only difference between these engines and the 225 engine is the size of the turbo and the VVT

i have a 225 turbo, which will do way over 250bhp, plus the OMEX is running it

i need to finish my inlet manifold (which is a bit special!)

anyone got any bright ideas on the gearbox upper mount?? (you can just about see the bolts holes)

DO something about those s**t heads and you wont have to run half the boost.

Just machine up a peice of billet slab corresponding to the bolt centres but counterbore them. Then use the top rubber mount as per normal with the batterybox/mount arrangement.

between the two bits of billet, you can use the centre mount from the original mount and use a stud, just locate it elsewhere.

Dude, your a tuning company, think of your own solutions!

Or weld it to your car..............permanent.

Lionel Richie
i'm personally not a tunning company!! i co own one (difference)

weld it to the car, now you're talking