ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust - Full system.

I would like to customize the pipe start from the decat plus cat-back in one pieces. What diameter you recommend ? 55mm, 65mm or 70mm ?

Im in Hong Kong. Can you help me shipping to me and I can pay you money including the delivery charges. Whats your system ? Supersprint 70mm race system including the decat pipe ?

Its not all about the bigger the bore the more gain you will recieve!

You need a good comprimise between larger bore for a gain and a suitable ammount of back pressure.

Your best bet is to speak to any of the racing guys to see what systems they have tested along with bores!

well as the supersprint is designed as a racing system and have gained a large amount with it id say 70 mm is fine lol

oh hong kong erm will see how much it is to ship

Essex_Lad, Whats the price including the delivery charge to Hong Kong. At here, I can hardly find performance part for my car :<

Which one you advise ? Replace only the CAT with decat pipe ? or decat+mid-section in one piece ? My requirement is that I dont want to lose the low end torque.