ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excel Conditional Formatting Help

Tesla MP3 2021
Ok, not sure why I am struggling with this but here goes...

I simply just need to apply CF to a sheet that will turn a row a certain color if the date in a certain column goes past today's date
I thought I had it working but the formatting wasn't applying to some cells in other columns which I could't figure out why.
The sheet has columns A-K, and the date is in cell J2 through to Jxxxx.

Just had a quick look at this
Highlighting the row and setting the formula in CF to this seems to work ok for me.
=($J2-TODAY())<0
You can then copy and paste special the formatting only, and should work for the rest!
Cheers.

Tesla MP3 2021
I couldn't get it to work with the above, what I have got working is the following... (J is now K)
=$K2=TODAY()
So now if Today's date is in a cell for column K it highlights to whole row green :)... I can't seem to get the formula right so it picks up dates that are in the past.

Tesla MP3 2021
Sorted this in the end, I was being a little dim with the formula... =$K2<=TODAY().... ;)