ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excel Again :)

Tesla MP3 2021
Is it possible to have it so say for example I highlight any cell on a row, certain cells are highlight on the same row.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tesla MP3 2021
Is that not just based on what's in that cell. I can do that no problem. I want it to work when you just select a cell or navigate around cells using the keyboard if that makes sense

Civic Type R FN2
I don't get what you're after?
Are these cells empty or do they have values (text or numbers) in them?
Why do you want to do this? (the understanding might help with the answer)

Tesla MP3 2021
Yes the cells could be empty or populated. It's more of a visual thing so when I am in any cell on a given row, three cells of my choosing (within the same row) would be highlight.

I'm guessing it's not something that can be done using CF, maybe a VB code which is beyond me haha

997.1, Caddy, e208
Yes, that can be done,

Can you provide an example of the active cell and the columns you want highlighted (specific offset, specific columns?)

Two examples would be great

Tesla MP3 2021
Ok :)

Well for example, say I want to highlight cells A1:A3 if I've selected or just even by moving over any other cell in row 1 with the cell selector.

Then the same for row 2, 3, 4, etc

I was just thinking to have cells x1:x3 highlighted by using a red think border or something similar