ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ex clio cup race car. Converted to rally car

If there are more than one set I might be able to do a bit of a better price on the brake ducts.

Drop me an email with how many sets you want.

5 sets would be a sensible discount.

I could probably do 5 sets at £125 Total for the fog ducts & the deflectors.

and just so that you are aware, they are a total of about £180 from Renault - but you never used to be able to get them.

/y0z

Last edited:

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
ahh edmunds tyres and exhausts from winnersh?

Yeah thats the place, he's got a civic vti rally car aswell.

If there are more than one set I might be able to do a bit of a better price on the brake ducts.

Drop me an email with how many sets you want.

5 sets would be a sensible discount.

I could probably do 5 sets at £125 Total for the fog ducts & the deflectors.

and just so that you are aware, they are a total of about £180 from Renault - but you never used to be able to get them.

/y0z

email sent.

can you lend me the gear box from the race car please ..... !!?

i could b tempted by a set of those ducts again (only need the bumper inserts got everything else already set up on the car)

mikekean

ClioSport Club Member
  996 C4S, 135i, E30x2
can you lend me the gear box from the race car please ..... !!?

i could b tempted by a set of those ducts again (only need the bumper inserts got everything else already set up on the car)

Haha nice try but its staying firmly in the car, its a key component. without it the car simply isnt competitive.

Yep thats all i need aswell, already have the other parts.

Clio Cup Racer
As per previous posts you only really have to use the clutch on downshifts to help the box.

This is the same with most sequential boxes.

Upshifting just pull the lever hard and fast.

Clio Cup Racer
As per previous posts you only really have to use the clutch on downshifts to help the box.

This is the same with most sequential boxes.

Upshifting just pull the lever hard and fast.