ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evotriangle any one?

audi a6 3.0tdi
I've done it far too many times now. Us Nw lot i know a mint circular route which i took foxy and a few others on last time we can do that if you want so its not a case of drive down do ten minutes and go home.

I've done it far too many times now. Us Nw lot i know a mint circular route which i took foxy and a few others on last time we can do that if you want so its not a case of drive down do ten minutes and go home.

Either way is fine with me Chris. Not had a decent blast for ages.

Nimbus Megane R26
my 48k is due so will need that doing before i go on a big trip im thinking. Just waiting on ktec to get some matched inlets in stock so will put my name up last min if im going.

Cheers for pm tho lads

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
I might join you guys if thats ok, just need to finish puttin stuff back on the car and get new alternator so i should be round :)

Could someone drop me a p.m closer to the time and when something definite has been planned? I have a habit of missing meet threads that aren't in the NW section and I'll end up forgetting about it. lol

White ds3
1) matt
2) the_prophet
3) cuppa
4) wiggle
5)^Jonff^
6)pritchard182

my cambelt being don on the 6 so 7 should be fine for me

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
What time people? 5pm,6pm?

6pm would be best, and is it still 7th Feb ye?

1) matt
2) the_prophet
3) cuppa
4) wiggle
5)^Jonff^
6)pritchard182
7) Jay_low (James)

my car will be ready so a good run is all it needs, Matt were in North Wales you from?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
If you lot go through ruthin, which way would you be coming up then? would be down the A55 and up towards Llanberis etc?

audi a6 3.0tdi
from the north we will be on the a494 past ruthin then down towards the a55 as thats a good run in its self

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Some good news if your still doing this, the weather is perfect nice sunny day not too cold as im outside cleanin the car in shorts & t-shirt lol, oh ye im out btw car is in pieces again :(

enjoy

Clio 172 Cup
Totaly forgot about this. Been a bit pre occupied with an unwell dog all week!

Did anyone manage to go up?

audi a6 3.0tdi
Me and andy went. Most the other roads we found were far better. i got about 30 minutes of video as well but i've not uploaded anything yet.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Bump...

Anyone still doing this?

I think i ended up on part of the triangle a few weeks back. Ended up at the sportsmns anyway. A5 on towards Denbigh. Think i covered around 150 miles thu north wales though that day.

Still, if anyone's up for a decent run one day i'll be up for it

audi a6 3.0tdi
I was there yesterday :) i decided to explore the single track roads that go off it which wasn't a good idea in the slammed vectra but i found some great roads for when the little rally car is on the road.