ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evotriangle any one?

172 Cup
Firstly I am not sure if this is the correct section, so mods move if needed.

I have not been to any meets yet, btu I was wondering If there were any plans for a trip in to Bala for a blast?

Really need to take the Cup on a decent road :cool:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
It's not a good time of year. It will honestly be a potter about. If you fancy going for a drive I will come along.

Clio 172 Cup
I can honestly say you wouldn't enjoy it as much this time of year to the summer!!! We should organise something start of the summer up there??

Meg 250/E36 Touring
What you talking about, it would be great this time of year!
Think how nice the pub would be after!

I'd head up for a blast, but I'm off to Cadwell Park next weekend:)

This thread makes me laugh we did a trip just before Xmas last year and it was awesome 3 Clio's having a great time.

You never know we might be there again this year.

;)

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Great roads, but not this time of year.

Yes true, weve had loads ov heavy rain around this area over the last 2 weeks, also with winter now comes the risks and i can say that road doesnt get gritted,

Best if you wait until after march now :)

Clio 172 Cup
Who fancy's a meet up there sometime soon? Will be sketch as its snowing up here now! But any excuse for a little meet.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd go, and my mate,

I'm going to wales tomorrow after i have my coilovers set up :)

Clio 172 Cup
I was just thinking that too. I'm working until 10:30 in the evenings this week.

If we say, Sunday the 13th? How does that sound?

Names on the list

1. Matt

im not available sunday as its my works xmas party sat nite so i will be in no fit state to drive, im still up for it however, especially if it does happen in the new year.

I will probably stil however, try and get a nite run in at some point over the next few weeks if i know its likely to be dry and crisp.

audi a6 3.0tdi
i'll not be able to meet this sunday as its the Nw christmas meet at 2pm. I'll be able to do pretty much any other sunday though.

Nimbus Megane R26
hmm prob be after new year for me also, need a service in 400miles or so and cant afford it yet hah.

audi a6 3.0tdi
i'm off work for the first two weeks of feb so i'd be up for it any time in those weeks. If its not i can do saturdays and sundays

audi a6 3.0tdi
yeah that sounds ok. I may even come in the vectra to show that diesel barges can can keep up with the clios even on the twisties. The vectra has already done the triangle about four times now. Just need to see if i've got my brakes done if not i'll use the clio.