ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo triangle today

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Was around the triangle, Porthmadog, Bala and Llangollen area most of today, saw quite a few sports...

Anyone been out there today?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Hi mate, I was out by Llangollen and Evo trianle around 6 until 7.30 tonight? Passed a 182 in Ruthin pulling out of the Texaco garage, dont know if that was you?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Hi mate. Don't know where ruthin is unfortunately, did go to a tesco for petrol but there were 3 of us in convoy so you'd probably seen us all. Was in llangollen about that time heading home, saw an RB with stripes go past at some lights about 5 miles before the horseshoe pass heading towards it...?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
May have seen you then, who knows :S I saw 2 RB 182's (one with stripes), a silver ph1 172, and an artic/mondial drive past me near porthmadog town. Also saw a silver 182 but can't remember quite where

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Hi mate. Don't know where ruthin is unfortunately, did go to a tesco for petrol but there were 3 of us in convoy so you'd probably seen us all. Was in llangollen about that time heading home, saw an RB with stripes go past at some lights about 5 miles before the horseshoe pass heading towards it...?
prob just missed you then ! ;-)