ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Evo triangle today

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Was around the triangle, Porthmadog, Bala and Llangollen area most of today, saw quite a few sports...

Anyone been out there today?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Hi mate, I was out by Llangollen and Evo trianle around 6 until 7.30 tonight? Passed a 182 in Ruthin pulling out of the Texaco garage, dont know if that was you?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
Hi mate. Don't know where ruthin is unfortunately, did go to a tesco for petrol but there were 3 of us in convoy so you'd probably seen us all. Was in llangollen about that time heading home, saw an RB with stripes go past at some lights about 5 miles before the horseshoe pass heading towards it...?

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW 430D & T5
May have seen you then, who knows :S I saw 2 RB 182's (one with stripes), a silver ph1 172, and an artic/mondial drive past me near porthmadog town. Also saw a silver 182 but can't remember quite where

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Hi mate. Don't know where ruthin is unfortunately, did go to a tesco for petrol but there were 3 of us in convoy so you'd probably seen us all. Was in llangollen about that time heading home, saw an RB with stripes go past at some lights about 5 miles before the horseshoe pass heading towards it...?
prob just missed you then ! ;-)