ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Every Clio i see

Ph1 172
i only take notice of the RS clio's because ive found them to be pretty rare tbh. Normal Clio's are a everywhere but in the 6 months ive owned mine i think ive only seen about 3 other RS172/182 clio's.

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I mostly see RS clios, in fact I see more of them than I do lower models tbh

Yeah, no offence mate but I still don't believe you.

I mean, just off the top of my head I reckon I'd see maybe 50 normal Clio's to ever RS model I see. On an average day I might see 4 or 5 Clios. I see another RS Clio perhaps once a week. Maybe once a fortnight.

I'm guessing selective memory is at work. You don't look twice at a normal Clio, it probably doesn't even register. One tends to notice RS Clios more (if you're a Clio owner that is - Normal folk not so much).

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I'm guessing selective memory is at work. You don't look twice at a normal Clio, it probably doesn't even register. One tends to notice RS Clios more (if you're a Clio owner that is - Normal folk not so much).

I'd agree with you to an extent there, but I honestly do see at least 3 or 4 RS clios every day, must be bloody loads up here. I'd say that I notice lower model mk3's more than than the mk2's but that's because they're so fuckin big it upsets me that they're even called a clio