ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Every Clio i see

I cant help looking behind me at every clio i pass even if i know its not a 182, for the dual exhausts. Irritating habbit!

anyone else or i am the only wierd one?

Clio 1970000000
You are wierd, but I do the same so great minds think alike or fools rarely differ!!!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
You're wierd - why would anyone look at the exhausts anyway on a 182 - they're gash!

Listerine & Poledo
why are you looking at the front bumper if you're looking for the exhausts?

Mk.2 clio's dont have the Lotus-Renault front-firing exhausts..... That'll be for the MK.4

Listerine & Poledo
How long will it take.

"Gotz F1 exhausts on me 1.4 y0!"

Got full underbody aero on that mate?

"ye, like, I'z got the wing and all dat!"

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
^^^ Nope not for me - they all look gash.

The car isn't big enough to handle two exposed tail pipes in my opinion..

Looking for 182

By handle, do you mean pull it off without looking gash?

I suppose I see what you mean. But I dunno, I like them. But as with most things in life it's subjective, would be a bit boring if everyone liked the same things :)

Astra Twintop
I still look for Cliosport.net stickers!

I don't even own a Clio no more!

Altho my private plate lets others now its me!

BMW E34 540i
Since I joined the club I always look around on RS Clios - true is that most of the popele are not in the any club. There is even two other Gordinis in my area but still they are not here - maybe better hatered towards my car is much more concentrated :D

I love the look of the (aftermarket) 182 exhausts.

Not too keen on the 197/200 style ones though.

As for checking other Clios - I'll take a look at RS clios. Ignore the rest unless its modded in some way.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Jealousy :rasp:

;)

No in all honestly after nearly buying a 182 I went to look at the 172 I have now and they were both just as nice as each other, In the end I just decided I prefer the rear end of the 172.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member

+1 - I'm not loving them so much any more :( It used to be my favourite part of the car before I bought one.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Every Clio I see I check what it is... What mods and whether it has stickers...

I saw an awesome expression today: rollin on 17'' wolfraces innit with 2.0 16v badges and either a massive induction kit or a crack in the exhaust system lol. Either way, the noise coming from it isn't normal on any car

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
Every clio I see is a boring mk2 & I see so many of the bloody things I don't give them a second look anymore :dapprove:

Giulietta 940
I always have a look, but 99% of the time its an old woman driving a 1.2. I did see an epic example at McDonald's in Weeley though, sporting a Club Clio sticker, oversized rims 'n' all.

Listerine & Poledo
Every Clio I see I check what it is... What mods and whether it has stickers...

I saw an awesome expression today: rollin on 17'' wolfraces innit with 2.0 16v badges and either a massive induction kit or a crack in the exhaust system lol. Either way, the noise coming from it isn't normal on any car

That's a project thread in the making.

"My 1.2 gotz a noize dats different"
Translated
"My car sounds broken but it seems to attract the schoolgirls better"

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I don't discriminate - I look at any car for the ***** behind the wheel!