ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

euro look wheels

Renault clio 172
hi i have a Ph 2 Reanult clio 1*2 sport, i am looking to go down the euro look route. Was wondering what set of alloys would go with it?? 14inchs or 15inchs am looking at, any suggestions on any wheels?? pics would be great.
looking to slamm the car once have wheels with coilovers.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Wheels and a slam do not a "Euro Clio" make...

Unless you're smoothing panels and putting some real work into it, I'd not bother mate.

But, in answer to your question, 15's are the smallest wheel that'll fit over the brakes. And then you have to take into careful consideration offsets and widths.

Have a look at the "RH" range for inspiration.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
IMG_02331.jpg

2004_0529clio0118.jpg

non sport
hey laura is that top car yours?iv just bought those alloys and was wondering how much youd lowered that by as it looks awesome!!

Ollie's Silver Cup
There was a photo posted on here a while ago of a 172 running 3-piece 15x7 and 15x8 Schmidt th lines; thought that looked wicked :cool:

4164162504_e5564126fa.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah they were mine, not sure as it was on coilovers, but alot... and it was no where near enough for the wheels to look right, had no stance and mahooosive arch gap lol

non sport
hmmm iv got 40mm springs under my bed waiting to be fitted but think they not going to be low enough...will have to look into this. what you think??