ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Meet - Basildon - 11.04.10 @ 2pm

SG9 Forester STi
Re: ESSEX Meet

Sunday 28th March? :cool: That's the weekend after next. My cars going in for some work so won't have it back til the 27th.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yeah, 11th is good.
Erm, 12/1pm?? (it's a sunday afterall, and Deb will want a lay in ;))

R26r R26

Sunday lunchtime is good. I will be home in time for me dinner/tea (if you're northern). :)

Clio 182

Yep 11th April is good with me too :approve: ... now just need to sort out where!

Bumder With A Buffer

Just a random thought here...ever thought about moving the Essex lot over in East of England??

I mean its listed as South East which to me is Kent way :S

Even wikipedia lists Essex as East of England :S

LY 200

Parts of Essex (Colchester/Clacton way) will be closer to you in Suffolk and Anglia but from say a Barking/Romford/Southend perspective Kent/London (and what is considered the South East) is a LOT closer.

Bumder With A Buffer

Im just going by what is listed as East Of England as one of the 9 regions..did something at work the other day and thought East Of England and East Anglia were the same thing.turns out they aint! I never knew that!

Dont bother me...less chavs we have come then ;)

he he

LY 200

Simon wishes!

He'll be getting nothing but a crafty back hand if he aint got my gym membership sorted by the weekend mind. ;)

Bumder With A Buffer

So are the Norfolk lot! Bloody inbreds! :)

Anyways enough of my spam...Im well aware of how close Barking etc is to Kent, But the meets section was split up into the 9 regions of England and Essex is in East Of England so found it weird that the Essex stuff was in the South East.

Its all gravy though :)

1.4 phase 1

yea 11th of april is great for me as the graffti tunnel meet might be a little hard for to attend.

1 Series Coupe

We need a time though? umm 2ish?

Essex Meet - Basildon - 11.04.10 @ 2pm...

Sound good Brian? :D

SG9 Forester STi
Sounds all good to me! So is it mayflower or festival, will be there eitherway. Probably best to start a list to see how many will turn up, don't think we'll ever beat lakesides turnout again! :)