ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Meet - Basildon - 11.04.10 @ 2pm

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Re: ESSEX Meet

Hatfield Heath.

As long as it's still save to park on the grass.

Or some where completely new and exciting. But for anyone happy to travel into London, there's the graffiti tunnel meet at the end of the month.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros

Thurrock services just of M25 or Chelmsford possibly. Theres a small cafe near ren-o-tec which might be a good place to meet up?? Or a pub with big car park

1.4 phase 1

im game, or is this goin to be the same as the hertfordshire meet, go on for months then end up in london.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

No, this will be an actual Essex meet - matt's on the case :approve:

Ph 1 172

im up for going to this only ever been to one before and was so big couldnt actually get to meet any one lol

172 cup

I have no ideas... i'll go wherever!
If the weather is nice on the day it can be my little mans first CS meet!!! :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Does he get any say whether he attends, Becca? He might not be very interested in car stuff (heaven forbid!)

Corsa Van. Meh.

I'll tag along. Should have the car on the road by next weekend. Hatfield Heath sounds like a good shout if the weather is nice.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

Southend Seafront is always a good one, especially on a Friday / Saturday night.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182

I'm def up for something.

Personally not interested in taking a trip to a Graffiti tunnell. Doesn't sound too safe for me lol!

Can I bring my new yellow car instead of the Clio? :D

SG9 Forester STi

Avoid Southend if possible...went up there last Saturday (for chips :)) and they have dug one side of the road up so lots of traffic which was a pain.

Maybe Lakeside Services like that huge one before?

Definitely up for a meet seems like ages since the last freezing one where Dave got Adz in trouble lol!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yeah, Lakeside services meet was huge (was a year ago that one, time flys) Shall we start at actual lakeside again, just for the the fun? lol ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yeah, we've never had a meet there, lots of clubs do, so it can't be bad..

182 Racing Blue, Recaros

Yep see quite a few mini and tvr meets there on a Sunday, might be to busy though! Lakeside services would be good again

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

We're spoilt for choice really aren't we (if you're not too posh that is!)

SG9 Forester STi

Yeah, Lakeside services meet was huge (was a year ago that one, time flys) Shall we start at actual lakeside again, just for the the fun? lol ;)

No way, cor it does fly!

Yeah we made the Security guards day I think, gave him some action lol.

SG9 Forester STi

Baz Vegas!

Places to eat over there and an overly massive car park.

Good point but then we'd have to weave through the corsas and fiestas, saw a fiesta there handbraking round a lampost surround and whacked into it, pmsl for ages.

Lots of food and space though.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Good point but then we'd have to weave through the corsas and fiestas, saw a fiesta there handbraking round a lampost surround and whacked into it, pmsl for ages.

Lots of food and space though.

LOL! Sounds like the locals will provide suitable entertainment then!

So far we have:

Lakeside Services
Hatfield Heath
Bas Vegas
Halfway House
Southend

Or some where completely new and exciting, but don't forget it's meant to be in actual Essex!

SG9 Forester STi

I feel a poll coming on?

Mind you dont know what I'd vote. I'm there wherever as long as it's in "Actual Essex" lol ;)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros

Don't mind any of them either, can't wait to see all the different cars from last year!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

I vote for Lakeside services as there's food and plenty of space and we don't get hassled by copper wanna-be's. But I reserve judgement till Matt has spoken..

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182

Avoid Southend if possible...went up there last Saturday (for chips :)) and they have dug one side of the road up so lots of traffic which was a pain.

Maybe Lakeside Services like that huge one before?

Definitely up for a meet seems like ages since the last freezing one where Dave got Adz in trouble lol!

As much as I'd love to blame Dave for my immature driving I just can't lol.

As for location, I'm up for anywhere that I won't be surrounded by chavs trying to handbrake around lamposts

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

Bas-Vegas is a good one actually, right on the A127 - so accessible for everyone??

+1 for food. Nandos, Yum.

SG9 Forester STi

As much as I'd love to blame Dave for my immature driving I just can't lol.

As for location, I'm up for anywhere that I won't be surrounded by chavs trying to handbrake around lamposts

Haha Dave felt so responsible though you must admit lol! Where is he anyway, when summer went so did the people/meets.

Bas-Vegas is a good one actually, right on the A127 - so accessible for everyone??

+1 for food. Nandos, Yum.

Actually I'm giving my vote to Festival as it's 10mins away and has food and space :approve: