ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Meet - Basildon - 11.04.10 @ 2pm

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Re: ESSEX Meet

halfway house is nice i vote that or thurrock services that was epic last year.

CLIO Iceberg 172

Haha Dave felt so responsible though you must admit lol! Where is he anyway, when summer went so did the people/meets.

Im Here lol, i dont mind where we go, one thing about living in southend it ant far for me on the southend meets lol,
fingers crossed the interceptors arnt out again when ever we decide to go, i didnt know what to feel that day lol, bad for getting adz in trouble or good for being pulled by an interceptor lol
my GF wasnt jellos i got to ride in the F she was upset i didnt get an autograph lol she watches that show way to much!

so anyone got any ideas on times, dates, etc

Hi Vicks ;-p

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi

Was it actually one of the interceptors then??!!

Who was it, do you know?

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182

Haha Dave felt so responsible though you must admit lol! Where is he anyway, when summer went so did the people/meets.

Im Here lol, i dont mind where we go, one thing about living in southend it ant far for me on the southend meets lol,
fingers crossed the interceptors arnt out again when ever we decide to go, i didnt know what to feel that day lol, bad for getting adz in trouble or good for being pulled by an interceptor lol
my GF wasnt jellos i got to ride in the F she was upset i didnt get an autograph lol she watches that show way to much!

Hi Vicks ;-p

Dave, i'm sure if we go up there again they'll do me again so i'll make sure I get his autograph for your missus :D

...That's if they can catch me this time ;)

CLIO Iceberg 172

Was it actually one of the interceptors then??!!

Who was it, do you know?

yep Evo, and nope no names, was defently one of the dudes on the show though. tallish with bald head kinda mean looking one gave adz a stiff talking too. he put a detention order on the car so if it gets stopped again in the next year they can take it away. but as hes now sold it i dont think it matters lol although the new owner might want to take it easy lol

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182

That little warning thingy against me is registered to my plate not the car.

Maybe time to change my number plate!? Lol

yep Evo, and nope no names, was defently one of the dudes on the show though. tallish with bald head kinda mean looking one gave adz a stiff talking too. he put a detention order on the car so if it gets stopped again in the next year they can take it away. but as hes now sold it i dont think it matters lol although the new owner might want to take it easy lol

LY 200

Cheers guys. As long as the cars are safe when we eat I'm happy

Its one of the safest places in Essex as far as places where big nightclubs, restaurants, bars, cinemas, bowling allys etc go - The security is immence really!

Think i would rather not do it on a Friday or Saturday night up there mind as thats when the rude boys are more likely to be out in force.

G/W 200 and project Vdub

whens this going to be then people?
i need an excuse to wash my car

JayR how u getting on with the 197?

LY 200

Yeah love it mate!

Its a million miles ahead of the 182 in terms of everything but outright pace! Although its probably not far off it doesnt feel as quick but the build, size, looks etc is far better imo! I need to be washing it today as its bloody filth!

You still loving the 200 mate?

G/W 200 and project Vdub

yeah love it,so glad i traded up, i know what u mean about the build quality compard with the 182. the 182 feels a bit cheap compard with the 197/200's, still loved it tho.

i need to clean the 200 big time!

CLIO Iceberg 172

iv got chemical guys extreame eliments sealent on mine atm all i need to do is rinse it lol, that stuff is amazing

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182

Its one of the safest places in Essex as far as places where big nightclubs, restaurants, bars, cinemas, bowling allys etc go - The security is immence really!

Think i would rather not do it on a Friday or Saturday night up there mind as thats when the rude boys are more likely to be out in force.

Cheers Jay.

As nice as it sounds my vote is with Halfway house. Any sign of a bunch of rude boys circling our pide and joys will get me all nervous.

It only takes one idiot to cause a load of damage thinking he's hard in front of his little mates.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros

Day time Saturday / Sunday!

We should be able to make any weekend this month or early next month...

SG9 Forester STi

whens this going to be then people?
i need an excuse to wash my car

JayR how u getting on with the 197?

Agreed!!!

Hi Vicks ;-p

Hey, nice to see your still about! Will have to sort out one of our random runs when the weather gets nicer.

As far as times go i'm easy but i'd prefer early evening, gives me time to get the winter off my car lol.

CLIO Iceberg 172

defently somthing thats got to be done again soon. i would prefer early eve to as i seem to be working during the days almost 7 days a week for the last month so far

BMW M Lite

As long as WHU not at home I'll be there :D

But if you come to the meet instead there's less chance you'll leave disappointed... :lolup:

I'd like to come out and play at this one. I'm up for any of the previously listed locations.

Sorry Brian, you may not be the only LY 200 there... ;)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros

Just so people know theres a meet over on RS...

...''Sat 20th March meet at lakeside services at 11:00 Am, 12:00 go for a country blast to a small pub for lunch and have a good old banter''

I've said Deb and I are maybe's but wouldn't be going for the country blast after.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Would have gone to that one if I weren't already busy.

CLIO Iceberg 172

iv just got to update people to stay away from southend for a little while, they are in the process of diging up the whole seafront, road and pavement along the main strip. there are lots of controflows through there and its just a nightmare in normal day to day traffic, i strongly reconmend staying away untill its complete.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182

That's my birthday weekend so won't be able to do that evening. Could do the day though.

Have we got a date a bit sooner?