ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Essex Karting meet - Sunday 30th October @ 12pm

Options!

• Total voters

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
It's so sunny when I walked out in the back garden I had to retrieve my retinas from the floor. I might have to bring the tinted visor for my helmet.

Scrooge,do you live in Japan?

It's my immigrant fish flying the flag for their homeland.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
lol at scrooge- gettong in at 12:56-

Im just on my way out at that time......

Sunny here - Ive jung rung the karting place to ensure that Tonys kart has PS3's as he doesnt do low end tyres....
S

SG9 Forester STi
Flol at your conversation!

Tony, you're leaving early arent you? Are you going to recon the area? Lol!

Really looking forward to today, see you all at 12!

Megane GT
Yeah its looking as though its going to cloud over here too. Just watching a bit of f1 before I come out :) see you all in a bit :)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Thanks for organising today Vicky. Was cracking fun....if not a little rough. I think Tony will vouch for that better than anyone.
Sorry we didn't join you at the pub but being quite old we started to seize up...;)

SG9 Forester STi
Thanks to everyone for coming today, I had an genuinely awesome time!

That's okay Ollie, I won't lie i'm close to doing the robot everytime I move because of the muscle aches (Tony I hope you're okay!!).

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves :D

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
Thanks for organising Vicky!! As Ollie said, our weary old bones needed a rest afterwards, hence our absense from the pub.

Also, apologies again to whoever it was i moaned at the end for punting me off after lapping them in the last 5 mins or so.

/Competitivedavegotangryafterstartingfrom13thduetosh1tkartinpractice