ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Christmas Meet/Meal....

R26r R26
I bet we'll all end up driving and will enjoy sipping on our cokes!

I dont think so !! WTF is going on? Essex has got quite a few members. And yet only a few have decided to come to this event, and now even less of us are going to make a night of it.

F*cking BAH HUMBUG the lot of you. ;) x

BMW 320d M-Sport
I bet we'll all end up driving and will enjoy sipping on our cokes!

I dont think so !! WTF is going on? Essex has got quite a few members. And yet only a few have decided to come to this event, and now even less of us are going to make a night of it.

Since you put it that way, I'll try and get a lift, wouldn't want to let the Essex rep - and more importantly Rob - down ;)

172 cup
I would be drinking, but at least i have a valid excuse!!! :) Matt... i hardly call picking your sis up a valid excuse for not drinking the night away as seen as this has been planned for ages!!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

I've checked, and we have over 400 members/users. Perhaps we'll do better next year (unlikely) :dapprove:

172 cup
Do you know what bump is yet?

Ok... that could be meant in many ways...

either you mean what sex is bump, or have i found out whether it's human or not?! :rasp: knowing you, probably the mean second option!!! :dapprove:

R26r R26
I was actually showing my sensitive side. Is bump (didn't want to say "it") male or female. If so have you chosen a name?

172 cup
Right guys and girls.... Where's the best place for me to park? Does Mizu have it's own car park? Or will i need to park elsewhere? And is it easy to find?!

Brian... i'm guessing you'd be the best person to answer these....!! :D

1 Series Coupe
Mizu has a carpark but you wont get in there in your Clio.... (mind you, a Elise and Ariel Atom got in there when Brian and I were there!! Theres also a parking bay outside :)

172 cup
Why won't i get in there in the clio? (or is that a really stupid question with a really obvious answer?!)

172 cup
Bit of amazing becca driving and it'll be fine!!! LOL...

Maybe i'll park outside!! :S

And the other question, is it easy to find?!

172 cup
That means nothing to me!!! I don't know Brentwood at all.... lets hope if i put it into the sat nav that it takes me in the right direction!! Lol...

Is the meal at 7.30? Or are we meeting at 7.30 for an 8 meal?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
7:30? I thought it was 7, for 7:30
I'll have to adjust the times on my pick up route.