ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Christmas Meet/Meal....

172 cup
I will send some money your way soon! :)

Might even put a christmas stamp on the envelope to annoy you!!! ;)

R26r R26
Dont you eat weird stuff when you are pregnant? If so, I am sure there will be plenty of stones and mud in the car park you can feast on. ;)

(only joking btw before i get accused of 'cyber bullying)

172 cup
Dont you eat weird stuff when you are pregnant? If so, I am sure there will be plenty of stones and mud in the car park you can feast on. ;)

(only joking btw before i get accused of 'cyber bullying)

Haha.... that made me chuckle! I haven't had any weird cravings so i think i'll stick to eating dinner indoor with you lot!

(unless that was the hint that you didn't want me there!? :dapprove:)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'll be in a car*, so might be able to give people a lift back to where-ever.

*172 or 200, if it's the latter, i'll happily give you a lift back to scotland..

172 cup
Oh i see, so Brian with his new car gets the taxi fares now and Becca gets booted out the picture! :( I feel rejected guys!

:rasp:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm sensible every night Rob! It'll be the first official outing for the 200 so i'll not be leaving it at home.

R26r R26
I think you are missing the point mate. This is a Christmas piss-up not a Sunday afternoon meet. TBH I wouldn't give a toss if you turned up in your Veyron on the night. All I will be interested in looking at is the bottom of a pint glass and the local slagz. ;)

(I'm just jealous about your new car really) x

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
LOL! don't worry i'll leave the veyron at home and bring the shitty new clio - keeps the jealousy at bay then ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I'm driving too (as thomas does not drink) so people are welcome to Join me in the A8/182 (Probably the A8 tbh)

1 Series Coupe
I have received some deposits today - Thankyou! I will update this thread as they arrive. :)

Cheers

1. Pettsi
2. Brian - Paid Deposit
3. Adz89 - Paid Deposit
4. Rob and Mrs Rob
5. cat171
6. Becca
7. Liam - + Girlfriend
8. Robbos
9. Ickle 110 - Paid Deposit
10. Tom

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
wtf Since when has Brian been getting a 200?

What are you doing with the old one??

Hope you're keeping the plate ;)

Lol, I know what the problem is here - we last spoke at new year and that was a while ago ;)
Old one has gone back to standard and is being px'd, plate is on retention and will go on new one at some stage. Can't wait for the 200 now :D

BMW 320d M-Sport
I am a maybe. Only just seen the thread. Will have to confirm as apparently I'm being told I have to attend an X Factor final weekend party (sad I know!)

1 Series Coupe
1. Pettsi
2. Brian - Paid Deposit
3. Adz89 - Paid Deposit
4. Rob and Mrs Rob
5. cat171
6. Becca - Paid Deposit
7. Liam - + Girlfriend
8. Robbos
9. Ickle 110 - Paid Deposit
10. Tom