ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ESSEX Christmas Meet/Meal....

1 Series Coupe
1. Pettsi
2. Brian - Paid Deposit
3. Adz89 - Paid Deposit
4. Rob and Mrs Rob
5. cat171 - Paid Deposit
6. Becca - Paid Deposit
7. Liam - + Girlfriend
8. Robbos
9. Ickle 110 - Paid Deposit
10. Tom

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Right, If we are heading to Brentwood after mizu there are a few places to choose from but I would assume people driving will want to park near-by?
There's the litten tree, o'neils, slug and lettuce plus a few others slightly away from the high st.

Thoughts?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I get paid tmrw for the first time in a long time, so can actually post you the fiver, sorry for the delay.

Looks like I'm the only one coming from my way, no pissup for me :( (might come for the lolz)

R26r R26
Right, If we are heading to Brentwood after mizu there are a few places to choose from but I would assume people driving will want to park near-by?
There's the litten tree, o'neils, slug and lettuce plus a few others slightly away from the high st.

Thoughts?

Whichever one is best for some 'entertainment'. ;)

1 Series Coupe
1. Pettsi - Paid Deposit
2. Brian - Paid Deposit
3. Adz89 - Paid Deposit
4. Rob and Mrs Rob - Paid Deposit
5. cat171 - Paid Deposit
6. Becca - Paid Deposit
7. Liam - + Girlfriend - Paid Deposit
8. Robbos
10. Tom

BMW 320d M-Sport
Whichever one is best for some 'entertainment'. ;)

It's Brentwood. The only entertainment is watching people stack it on the new pavement. If we're lucky there might be a few birds in short skirts who take a dive!

I'd say O'neills or Slug & Lettuce are best to go to. Will let you know asap if I can make it.

1 Series Coupe
1. Pettsi - Paid Deposit
2. Brian - Paid Deposit
3. Adz89 - Paid Deposit
4. Rob and Mrs Rob - Paid Deposit
5. cat171 - Paid Deposit
6. Becca - Paid Deposit
7. Liam - + Girlfriend - Paid Deposit
8. Robbos
10. Tom

2 More needed guys!!

172 cup
Lol... i still don't think i'll believe it till i see it!! ;) lol

I reckon the only reason you all want to be there is to laugh at how big i am getting!! :S

Last edited:
Lol... i still don't think i'll believe it till i see it!! ;) lol

I reckon the only reason you all want to be there is to laugh at how big i am!! :S
Drinks & food, of course i'll be there :D

Lol @ Brian ! Up the duff innit (sorry :eek:)

Did I ? Ooops !! I had man flu last time :eek:

This ones evening & i'm not driving, i'll be there:) (I best not get run over tomorrow);)

1 Series Coupe
I am going to pay deposits today... 2 People havn't paid me yet so i'll pay it, then if they don't turn up/don't pay/don't find replacements we can sort the bill out on the night...

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I'll most probably may be driving to this and skip the piss up. Got to get up early on the Sunday and i'm an old man these days lol

So if anyone wants a lift up there or back then no problem at all.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'll most probably may be driving to this and skip the piss up. Got to get up early on the Sunday and i'm an old man these days lol

So if anyone wants a lift up there or back then no problem at all.

I think Craig'll bite your arm off.

1 Series Coupe
I am going to pay deposits today... 2 People havn't paid me yet so i'll pay it, then if they don't turn up/don't pay/don't find replacements we can sort the bill out on the night...

All deposits have been paid.. Still nothing from Robbos and Tom...

BMW 320d M-Sport
I'm in now - do you want me to send/drop off a deposit or just give on the night? I may be driving but we will see!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
RPD197 - You can take my place if you want? I unfortunately now have a funeral that day it seems so I wont be attending, so if you just pay the deposit as normal then all will be fine and no one has to worry about adding any one to the booking.

Hope this is ok, and I'll be there in spirit :dapprove:

BMW 320d M-Sport
:approve:

Lol, for the driving or the attending?

RPD197 - You can take my place if you want? I unfortunately now have a funeral that day it seems so I wont be attending, so if you just pay the deposit as normal then all will be fine and no one has to worry about adding any one to the booking.

Hope this is ok, and I'll be there in spirit :dapprove:

OK, sounds good to me (the taking place bit)

Sorry for your loss tho

Pettsi, let me know.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Any thoughts on where we'll head to after Mizu?

Nags Head for those stumbling out of Mizu?

Or Slug & Lettuce and O'neills I would suggest? There is also Teriss Bar - all near Crown Street in Brentwood High St? I advise not driving down the High St now, fookin' £7 million of cobbles hurt! (...and also give the Renault screws in the dashboard chance to loosen up!) :S

1 Series Coupe
I might end up driving to this! Later that night i might have to pick my sister up, so drinking is a no no!! :(

Can confirm tomorrow evening! :(