ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Essex Charity Rolling Road Day***

Looking for 182
Where are you meeting him?

I'll be coming from Heathfield way, into TW, onto the A21, past Tonbridge, and onto the M25

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
iFail epically,
spent all day cleaning my car for this,
then decieded to take a country road blast and came across a burst watermain/flood!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I coming down tomorrow. I think pulling a sicky and popping down is more fun than working on a Saturday although 9am is a tad too early. Lay-in first me thinks!!

Megane GT
Well I hope youve all had a good day . . . I unfortunately ended up havin to come into work today to cover someones shift and am still here :dapprove: not impressed! And gutted that i couldnt come, sounds like a good meet.
If anyone is up to anything later chuck a messae on here and ill drive up :)

Clio v6
Nice chilly morning, the cold got to me hence I'm back home. Good to meet you all, and a special wee thanks to Sash for a much welcomed cuppa.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Good to see you all. Lucky for you i put in a rare appearance.

You all had very nice shoes.

Nimbus 197
was bloody cold today!! now siting infront the log fire... much better.. goood day.. nice to see everyone.. especially Iains shoes x

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Was a bit cold to start but warmed up later. Nice to meet you all. Chatted to loads of people but forget names!! Thanks to the lad with the itb'd 172 who took me out and big thanks to Vicky and TDI for organizing the day. I even got me car on for the final run. Look forward to the next meet.

Clio Sport 172 ITB
just happy i got mine on the rollers! and no problems for the passenger ride :) that meg 250 was pure nuts.... thanks again for organising this!

SG9 Forester STi
Brilliant turnout and was nice to meet everyone rather than in small groups :) glad everyone who wanted to run got the chance and it was good to see a guest appearance from Tom ;)

Very good photos, just wish there wasn't so many of me looking like a mong lol!

I'll send out a PM but if all who ran can send over their bhp and torque figures then I will get the write up sorted!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
just happy i got mine on the rollers! and no problems for the passenger ride :) that meg 250 was pure nuts.... thanks again for organising this!

What did yours get in the end? I left at lunch so missed yours, I was looking forward to the bangs!

Clio Sport 172 ITB
170 ATH and 142 ft/lbs torque but from 3500 rpm till the limited I have 130 ft/lbs + :-D now I wanna go for a drive again!

182 track, Mk7 ST
As others have said, a big thanks to Vicky and TDI. I had a great day, especially for my first meet :)
Was good to meet everyone and hopefully the first of many.
Big thanks again :D