ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Essex Charity Rolling Road Day***

SG9 Forester STi
Running

1. Vickyx - Confirmed - PAID
2. adam172 - Confirmed
3. TOGUSA - Confirmed - PAID
4. smitchell1 - Confirmed - PAID
5. Sash - Confirmed
6. TheEvilGiraffe - Confirmed
7. mattyw - Confirmed
8. lrj - Confirmed - PAID
9. brisa4984 - confirmed - PAID
10. Scrooge - Confirmed
11. Struggler Confirmed - PAID
12. WILLIE - Confirmed - PAID

Watching

1. Brian
2. Ben_r1
3. Jane
4. Dash
5. Pettsi
6. One in a million
7. acgautomotive
8. Col 182
9. DFB (Danny, Mk1 vee)
10. Megzy
11. James105
12. ScarySquirrel

Reserve list (in case anyone decides to cancel)

1. 182Matt
2. acgautomotive
3. Grant89
4. James105
5. Bassplayer
6. Dave.

SG9 Forester STi
Anyone know Scrooge? Inbox has been full since the first PM that went out to those running.

SG9 Forester STi
How odd everytime I try to pm you...computer says no!

Have sent an email instead :approve:

SG9 Forester STi
Running

1. Vickyx - PAID
3. TOGUSA - PAID
4. smitchell1 - PAID
5. Sash - PAID
6. TheEvilGiraffe - PAID
7. mattyw - Confirmed
8. lrj - PAID
9. brisa4984 - PAID
10. Scrooge -
11. Struggler - PAID
12. WILLIE - PAID

Watching

1. Brian
2. Ben_r1
3. Jane
4. Dash
5. Pettsi
6. One in a million
7. acgautomotive
8. Col 182
9. DFB (Danny, Mk1 vee)
10. Megzy
11. James105
12. ScarySquirrel

Reserve list

1. acgautomotive
2. Grant89
3. James105
4. Bassplayer
5. Dave.

Last edited:
  Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
if you need payment ill happily steal a space to run the car and pay now lol :rasp:

SG9 Forester STi
I was just thinking everyone's going to be hungry at some point in the day.

What do we think...everyone go and get food from the local fast food places as and when they please OR there's a Costco over the road from TDI if anyone thinks that's a better idea?

Rob - You still ok to take a snap or two of each car for the write up?

CLIO Iceberg 172
i think the as and when thing sounds like a plan, and vix iv also got a new camera now so ill also be doing pics and video (1080p!!) :) so with rob and me you should have a great cross section of pics.
and with it being a t lakeside there is more than a few places to grab some food

Arctic 182 + yozza
i've found out i've got a family lunch to go to, boo. But dont worry im not dropping out!

Just wondering if anyone has any objections to me running early in the morning?

cheers
Matt

Looking for 182
Is it sad that I'm excited about going through the Dartford tunnel? It'll be my first time since having my cat mod/centre silencer removed and fitting a JMS induction kit :p

Milltek'd clio 182
Is it sad that I'm excited about going through the Dartford tunnel? It'll be my first time since having my cat mod/centre silencer removed and fitting a JMS induction kit :p

niccce i meet you before going through the tunnel as i wouldnt mind listening to ya, where abouts you from, im orpington

Looking for 182
niccce i meet you before going through the tunnel as i wouldnt mind listening to ya, where abouts you from, im orpington

Well, I'm still trying to work everything out. I had planned to go up earlier and get my wheel alignment done at Elite in Rainham, but I'm not sure I can be bothered. I can always leave the RR a bit earlier and go and get it done. It's just I need to be back for football really.

Anyway, to answer your questions, I'll be coming up the A21 from Tunbridge Wells, so will be happy to meet anyone along the way.

HA !

Nope.

2nd gear .. full power .. every time. Has to be done. If you can get to the top of 4th you're doing well ;)

Definitely! 2nd gear is my favourite gear :)

Arctic Blue FF 182
Cool. Well i'm heading over early anyway, so if you fancy meeting up to head over let me know

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
vicky i dont suppose youve spoken to a local paper to see if it interests them??
seeing as its a sizable donation on their part and will get the some publicity for their donation??

im not really sure how that kinda thing works!

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
vicky i dont suppose youve spoken to a local paper to see if it interests them??
seeing as its a sizable donation on their part and will get the some publicity for their donation??

im not really sure how that kinda thing works!
A bit of good, free publicity for TDI, cant be a bad thing?

SG9 Forester STi
Running

1. Vickyx - PAID
2. Grant89 - PAID
3. TOGUSA - PAID
4. smitchell1 - PAID
5. Sash - PAID
6. TheEvilGiraffe - PAID
7. mattyw - Confirmed
8. lrj - PAID
9. brisa4984 - PAID
10. Scrooge - PAID
11. Struggler - PAID
12. WILLIE - PAID

Watching

1. Brian
2. Ben_r1
3. Jane
4. Dash
5. Pettsi
6. One in a million
7. acgautomotive
8. Col 182
9. DFB (Danny, Mk1 vee)
10. Megzy
11. James105
12. ScarySquirrel

I sent an email over to the Thurrock Gazette so will let you know if/when I get a reply :).