ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

End of season RR day October/ November.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Was a good day, will create a new thread in the media section for photos if one doesn't exist already :) Anyway, here's my results - 10bhp up on last time which can only be from the induction kit as that's all that's changed. So i'm very happy :) shame about the badger on there way there as my car looks a mess in all the photos but heyho (for those that dont know, I ran over a frozen badger, completely unavoidable so had to go straight over). All the blood is gone know though (just got back form the carwash) :)

2RR1.jpg

Just for comparison, here's the one form the beginning of the year, pre-induction kit.
rr4.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to meet you all lads (and lady's) was a good morning. Sorry I was a bore and shot off early...

Nice to meet you all lads (and lady's) was a good morning. Sorry I was a bore and shot off early...

I wondered when you came flying past me, if only I had more power lol.

Yeah thanks guys really enjoyed myself... It's nice not to feel out of place being the only girlie there. Must do again and more like these. ")

I know it's a bit far off but could we do it in April? Just thinking that we've got barn owl late feb, then again March followed by the zoo, then barn owl again, so maybe mid/late April so we have a constant flow of activities?