ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emissions Light

182 cup Inferno
Over the past month i have been filling the car up with v power and now the emissions light has come on could this be becouse i have changed fuel

Last edited:
  Twingo rs133
Ive always used v power petrol mate and nothin has every happened 2 my cars. How old is your motor? Mite be the sensor gone

ReanultSport Clio 182
Yeah you should use vpower! Renault have no fiancial gain by asking you to use it so if they say use it, use it! As with your light coming on, i found mine to be an upflow oxygen sensor and a decat.

Twingo rs133
Your have 2 ask renault mate there charge u 4 pluggin in the computar and seein what it is

200 Gordini
Mine comes on when the car has been ticking over for a while, im sure i just watch the petrol gauge fall!

Mine comes on randomly every few months for a day or so and has done for 4+ years. It passed its last MOT while the light was on.

182 cup Inferno
well emmisions light came back on so decided on my next fill up to put just the regular fuel in no v power and hey presto light now back off

On its ass
Your car will pass an mot with the light on as long as the emissions are low enough, and i'd replace the lamda sensor i got one out of TMS Motor spares for £53inc vat. shifter or spanner and pull the plug apart should be sorted