ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Emission light on + jumpy under slow acceleration

Clio 182
Car used to have a decat and I replaced it with a standard CAT, after a few miles the emission light came back on.

Secondly, I used RSTuner and loaded on the remap, ever since then when accelerating slowly or even trying to hold a steady 30 in 4th or similar - the car is very jumpy and doesn't feel right.

All plugs and leads were changed not long ago. I would guess the emission light is the O2 sensor after the CAT? Would this also cause the second issue or is it likely RSTuner related?

Thanks.

One of my o2 sensors caused basically the same symptoms ...think it was the one before the cat though. cant you get on a diagnostic machine?

VaVa
RS Tuner should tell you if your lambda is ok. You should see, after it's been idling for a minute or so, the fuel mixture going from lean to rich in a repetitive cycle.

EDIT - Light blue line on this plot. Should go no higher than 1v and no lower than about 200mV iirc, with a differential of 500mV. Info gleaned from tinternet/Henk when having a few issues with mine.

untitled.jpg

Last edited: