ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elvaston Castle Meet - 4th March 2pm.

Mk1 Focus RS
Tough crowd lol.

lol its a bit daunting meeting people for the first time, well it is for me. few more meets and everyone will be talking....maybe.

or you could just play your this? or that? game. caused a bit of contoversy with the kfc though ha!

Swift Sport
Definitely beans yes. Todays meet made me want to replace the Civic with a Clio, even if it's only for the fun factor. I'll get you all talking next time!

Nissan 350z
Woah this went ahead? I figured the fact it pissed it down for about 4hrs constantly would have meant it was called off! Guess you lot are abit more determined than i expected!

Clio 200 FF
f**king weather. It was snowing in Mansfield and after my first experiences of the clio in snow a few months ago, I wasn't gonna risk it! Next time!

Woah this went ahead? I figured the fact it pissed it down for about 4hrs constantly would have meant it was called off! Guess you lot are abit more determined than i expected!
We're men. We stood out in the rain, like men, talking 'bout cars and girls and KFC (apparently), like men, then drove home, because race car.

Poor effort, James. ;)